How did your picture turn out?

Rddflag

Mine are pretty much the same. The issue seems to be that they were taken in the dark, so there's nothing to be seen except what was in the game. I did one in daytime and you see like the very left side of my face. Awesome.

Don't see the point, feels like they pretty much just wanted to use the camera for something. I'm sure someone can come up with a more esoterical interpretation, though.^^

i noticed on the map, there were white dots and black dots, which related to white and black trees you could interact with, and i wonder if they relate to the ending, as in, ignore the black trees and you get a better ending?

I'm pretty sure the white and black dots show the good and bad choices you've made, like get the cup under the ice or save the drowning person, help the little boy or run to safety etc.

Every time you complete a "memory" or whatever, either a white or black dot appears on the map based on your choice.

Edited by Vintsukka

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have the camera so the game used my Iris Heart avatar, and for a second I tought "She's here, looking at me through the mirror? Ruuuuun!!!!" then I realized... :D

datura.png

And I didn't even know there where choices to make during the scenes, I always did the first thing available pressing L2 or moving the hand around... :(

• 3 weeks later...