Favorite Character

My personal favorite character has to be Morrigan Aensland, without any doubts, all fighting games included.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/guykilt-albums-darkstalkers-resurrection-picture31674-morrigan-aensland.jpg

Her character design is one of the best ever made and I like her background story as well.

Gameplay wise she totally fits my style too.

Morrigan has an all-around style of play, possessing the usual bread and butter to make you comfortable with (projectile and dragon punch).

Her interesting Air Dash angles can help you stay on top of your opponent and you can mix things up with multi hitting overheads or cross ups.

Her EX Darkness Illusion is also one of the best moves in the game, able to cancel any of her moves/chains into it.

Not to mention the chaos you can cause when using her Astral Vision/Dark Force technique, making Morrigan one of the most fun characters to play IMO :applause:

Edited by Guykilt

Jon Talbain

Rikuo

B.B. Hood for her innocent looking appearance.

For what characters I use most, Demitri, Jon Talbain and B.B. Hood although I seem to have a harder time winning with latter when I usually just spam Jon Talain's QCF-P move. Now, I really like wolf guy's MK palette and Bulleta's HK palette, they really fit them.

When I'm using Lord Raptor, I usually use a lot his way to move crouching to attack the low parths and depending of the oponent behavior, spam one Es move or the other.

For what I can see online, a lot people loves to use a lot to Morrigan and I can't blame them

Lord Raptor has one of the best air offenses from the whole character roster.

I'm pretty sure you could improve even better if you were to include that into your current fighting style :boom:

• 1 year later...