Who's picking it up?

How much is it? If it's $10 or less I might.

According to this source it'll be $15/€15, which was the price of Street Fighter III ~ Third Strike: Online Edition ~ as well. It's pretty reasonable since you're getting two HD games, online to accompany it, and trophies, in my opinion.

And I've already added funds to my American PSN account so I can get this early. Anticipating it for months now.

• 4 months later...

I really want to grab this game, but apparently not many other people did. Which led Capcom to not pursue a new Darkstalkers game...bummer. Anyway, with such low sales I'd have to imagine that there wont be to many players online. And that's a huge deal breaker, sorry DS, you have too much stacked against you.

I really want to grab this game, but apparently not many other people did. Which led Capcom to not pursue a new Darkstalkers game...bummer. Anyway, with such low sales I'd have to imagine that there wont be to many players online. And that's a huge deal breaker, sorry DS, you have too much stacked against you.

Darkstalkers is one of Capcom's masterpieces and I'm not the only one willing to see a nice sequel.

Making a new Darkstalkers, and living up to very high expectations from gamers, would need the best developers and a huge budget.

And even that isn't a guarantee if you compare SFxTK to SSF4. The last one still being the best fighting game around IMO.