life stones and wrath cores

KingOfZer0

how many little life skulls is there when you have max life? the skulls over your intial life bar, and how many wrath cores are their? cause i have heard alot of ppl getting glitched trophies, and i want to make sure that i havent ran into that problem.

edit: and going for battle hardned is it worth it using the enhancement to give exp? cause so far it doesnt seem like its giving that much more exp.

Edited by KingOfZer0

how many little life skulls is there when you have max life? the skulls over your intial life bar, and how many wrath cores are their? cause i have heard alot of ppl getting glitched trophies, and i want to make sure that i havent ran into that problem.

edit: and going for battle hardned is it worth it using the enhancement to give exp? cause so far it doesnt seem like its giving that much more exp.

I think it's 10 of each.

If you're going for the Battle Hardened trophy, why not use it? Even if it gives a little bit more experience, it's still more of what you would've gotten without it. Also, there's two enhancements that give extra weapon experience, one's normal and the other is legendary (it used the word drastically increases, so I used this).

If you're trying to get the trophy during normal play, I suggest you just use the Iron Canopy and farm it, as apparently what matters is the number of hits, and not the amount of damage. I was able to get this in 1.5-2 hours of farming there, and it wasn't too bad, kind of fun seeing how many hits you can get.

whats better to use, r1+triangle or just the reg triangle attack?

edit: where do you get the legendary one? i only have the regular one.'

edit again: already got the legendary one and maxed out weapons, thank you for helping me out ven and darch.

Edited by KingOfZer0