Thinking of buying it

HaxxPaxx

So i've been kinda tempted to buy Darksiders, mostly cause it looks pretty good, and seems to have a good storyline as far as i've been told. is it worth the money to get it or should I wait for the price to drop or buy GoW3 kinda like hack n' slash game. otherwise tips for other games that are good in your opinion ( and trophies are kinda a must since I like having something to aim for)

I'm currently playing Darksiders and I love it. Picked it up pretty cheap for €25.

Played the GoW3 demo (never played 1 and 2) and it realy looks stunning, a little to much focused on hack 'n slash, but thats my personal opinion.

Darksiders is more varied, great graphics that suit the whole apocalyptic theme of the game, great story also, decent amount of weapons and abilities, puzzles (needs a bit more IMO) and backtracking for items.

Choosing one will still be a personal preference tho, depending what you're looking for.

You want a real hack 'n slash: GoW3

You want a mix with HnK, adventure and puzzling: Darksiders

Yeah well live in Sweden so all games are overpriced compared to the UK, so games costs around 60 gbp with our currency, though it should be cheaper to order it from hmv or something like that and have it deliverd than buying it unless its a alrdy used copy.

but the gow 1 & 2 for ps3 is prolly going to be bought b4 gow3 since i gotta get into the storyline ^^