I need help

primebeaver

ok so i got one more health shard and one more soldier artifact to go and for da life of me i cant find them...Ive read the collectible guide in the trophy guide and i should have made a checklist but I didnt...so my question would be for those that have found em all is there a health shard and a soldier artifact that sticks out in your mind as one that i might have missed...I have gone to all the locations and i got the thing that puts all treasure chests on ur map and i dont see it..please help me ive been looking for hours..lol....cripes this always happens talk out ur ass and 3 minutes later u find the sunsabitches...Missed two things in the ashlands...I forgot u could go down the hole the auger made:<

Edited by primebeaver

Have you got it yet?

As pointed out above, you will receive one life shard for getting Vulgrim all Soldier artifacts, so don't worry about that one: you know where it's going to be coming from.

Your missing Soldier artifact could be hard to find if you didn't keep track of them. Some of the Champion artifacts are tough to find, but the Soldiers are generally a lot easier. The one that comes to mind as "missable" is the second one in the Choking Grounds, the one that is hidden in a tomb underneath one of the graves (the middle one of the three in a row you can actually pull away to reveal a staircase).

If you missed a Soldier artifact in the Black Throne and you have already returned, then you are out of luck, so I hope this isn't the case with you.

Have you got it yet?

As pointed out above, you will receive one life shard for getting Vulgrim all Soldier artifacts, so don't worry about that one: you know where it's going to be coming from.

Your missing Soldier artifact could be hard to find if you didn't keep track of them. Some of the Champion artifacts are tough to find, but the Soldiers are generally a lot easier. The one that comes to mind as "missable" is the second one in the Choking Grounds, the one that is hidden in a tomb underneath one of the graves (the middle one of the three in a row you can actually pull away to reveal a staircase).

If you missed a Soldier artifact in the Black Throne and you have already returned, then you are out of luck, so I hope this isn't the case with you.

You can return to the Black Throne. The entrance stays open in the middle of Scalding Gallow, where you free Samael at.

Every single collectible can be backtracked to. You should go and print out my list in the Trophy Guide so you can check them off one by one.

You can return to the Black Throne. The entrance stays open in the middle of Scalding Gallow, where you free Samael at.

Seriously? Damn, I totally missed that.

I have to admit, I never needed to backtrack, so I never had to worry about getting back to the Black Throne, but I seem to recall that it had been mentioned at least a couple of times that there was a point of no return in this game and that the Throne was that point. Guess either I remember wrong or people claiming this simply missed the entrance.

Well, good to know!

Not that I'll be needing it anymore now that I finished the game... :)

[edit] I did some digging and it would appear I simply interpreted this thread wrong. My bad!

Edited by Moving On
Added lines