So pissed off with glitches!!!

foamsy85

Now i am worried cuz i am in the middle of collecting stuff..I too am so sick of glitchy ass trophies...Case in point dark void..omg..fireworks trophy i dont know how many guys i killed with dynamite in the air....In the end i had to delete save files and not install patch and it finally unlocked..I hear u about them making sure trophies unlock the way they are suppose to b4 they even release a game..

nevermind i stupidly didnt realise i hadnt collected the overlord artifact, but i stick by my point that they should really debug games b4 release fourth memory sync didnt pop up 4me on assassins creed 2 had to play it til ther again and its happened on darksiders to others aswell!

its funny im in the middle of collecting now and for the life of me i cant find two things..I hope its just me and i pull through..

if one of them is a chaos shard, quick travel to the ash lands, then go back to the tunnel where you had the rope and the 3 dangling arm/tooth/annoying things that grab you. jump to the left side platform (there was a blue soul chest there before) look up above you and you'll see grapple points. the shard does not appear on any map until you are up there.

I can't find one of the champion artefacts. I've got that what do you call it thing that shows all the chests and stuff on the maps and I have been to all the champion locations but it seems that I have them all, but 1 is'nt showing in the collection screen. Boo Hoo, another playthrough required.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a weird glitch happen last night. Got to the Black Throne and got the Voidwalker, but when I would try to make portals it would just hit the circle things and disappear, eventually I got it to work to move to the next part. Then I got to the first tower guardian or whatever where you get the beam going, and I could only do portals once and hurt him. After that I couldn't get it to work. Had to load my save game and go through getting the Voidwalker again and then it worked fine.

Only glitches i ran into were that I collected Fury's Embrace but a few levels later, it was no longer part of my inventory and another where i fell in a sewer pit and was walking along the wall. Couldn't jump or skyhook or anything. just wlk back and forth. had to restart from waypoint.