Rate the trophy difficulty...  

686 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.60

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four sounds about right if you use a guide. If you were to go through this game without any assistance at all though it could easily be a five or six for the platinum.

I mean without any assistance on the Overlord and two of the Champion artifacts, experience grinding spot suggestion/hint, and the location of the Fury Legendary I could've easily seen my gameplay gone up a drastic amount (20 hours for plat for me).

I gave it a 6 based on the difficulty with the lack of any sort of assistance. Four/Five hands down with it.

Voted a solid 5. Got Plat in one playthrough which took me about 25h with lots of foolin around and coffee breaks w/o pausing.

Very entertaining game. Puzzles are quite good not what you'd expect in a otherwise hack'n'slash game. Fighting is not that hard once you figured out how to evade and control a crowd of enemies. You can pretty much lure them into attacking, evade and counter. If you have the patience Apocalyptic diff is a walk in the park. Later when you get the Abyssal Amor you are truly unstoppable. With this amor and your weapons upgraded you can easily go bananas on every group of enemies w/o worrying about health.

Boss fights are a bit to easy IMO. It takes the first one to adjust to them and from there on it seems to get easier. Final boss was a bit disappointing regarding difficulty but otherwise epic scenario.

Boss fights are a bit to easy IMO. It takes the first one to adjust to them and from there on it seems to get easier. Final boss was a bit disappointing regarding difficulty but otherwise epic scenario.

I'll definitely agree with you here. Good boss fights have different states that the boss goes through to change the fight up a bit. All of the bosses essentially had a pre-hit attack, then they got hit and you hit them a bit, then they got up and did their post-hit attack.

The last boss was really the only one with different states during the fight.

i voted 4 / the game isn't so difficult even in apocalyptic , especially from the moment u find the armor , the rest is a walk in the park / without a guide i have found everything and i have left only some grinding for maxing all the weapons up for my next platinum :applause:

I have to say 4, it wasn't exactly the toughest action adventure I played, was definately the most interesting combo of Zelda and God of War. The toughest trophy, and I couldn't believe it wasn't beating the game on hard mode after dying so many times on normal, once I could use that nice armor at the beginning, was definately Aerial Predator, so many times riding that damn griffon just to fall short of 160. It was kind of funny it took me over 15 hours to find everything on normal but only 10 hours and a half to find everything and beat it on hard, with the armor you can breeze through the game, mostly avoiding all the health chests if you are good dodger

So far, I am saying a 5 as there are some missable trophies that can make it take at least 2 playthroughs. The damage taken + horrible fighting camera might make apocalyptic mode a challenge for some. Good game, and one that I think will be missed by many since it was previewed and marketed as a God of War action game when it's more Zelda/Soul Reaver style game. Either way, I will need to go back through on normal to get the 160 kills on angelic beast. Other than that, I should be able to get them all fairly quickly.

I give it a 5. I did use some internet resources to find a couple of the items, and for tips on the secret trophies, so it didn't take me as long as it could have. But as someone else said, the missable trophies and the kinda insane amount of damage some enemies do on apocolyptic could make it really hard for some folks. The weapon grinding can be really annoying if you don't know the spider trick (Which I didn't read about until almost 4 hours of grinding regular :p) But it still wasn't really hard, just time consuming.

I give this game a 5. I did it in one play through on Apocalyptic difficulty. This game could really be rated a 3 or even a 2 if you have the Armor and max out your weapons and wrath. Apocalyptic is not that hard after you start leveling up and build some experiance. Though if you begin on normal and find all the Armor then this game can be a cake walk on your second play through on Apocalyptic.

One of the most enjoyable early new year games I have ever played. A 5 as Apocalyptic isnt as bad as other similar game's difficulty levels. Bayonetta, GoW and DMC come to mind. Some internet resources made the game easier but simply finding the Legendary item for all chests and artifacts made the game pretty easy.

4/10

This game is pretty easy, even on Apocalypse difficulty. The only trophies you should really have trouble with is the "Aerial Protector" and the "Who's Counting" trophies. Overall, a 4.

However, I don't know which idiot decided to have a trophy for riding 100 miles on Ruin? I mean you never use the horse till halfway later in the game, and even then you only use him once or twice. Heck, the bloody horse can't even jump!

Gave it a 5. It really wasn't THAT hard, like some said, even on the hardest difficulty. It started off tough but as you went through the game it seemed to get easier.

Even the bosses seemed to get easier as I progressed (I thought Tiamat was the hardest!)

With the one enhancement for collectibles, I think that makes things a hell of a lot easier too, even without any sort of guide. (Reminds me of finding shards on inFamous.)

Looking forward to the next Darksiders though!