160 kill on angelic beast help D:

mukethenuke

I have tried this over and over and still cant get this trophy for some reason. I tried holding R2 and dragging across enemies but it seems its not doing much. Any tips? Im stumped.

Get your hands on a turbo controller! It will be 100% better with it. I got a PS2 turbo and a connector lead off ebay (very cheap). Have used it on a few games now. Its great for gridding!

• 4 months later...

Make sure you shoot all the big enemies to start off with as you progress through the cave area. Then these little fire enemies will come out from the side, make sure you continuously shoot them down because they also count as a kill. Just shoot everything, including big and small enemies, they count.

This trophy is mostly luck and skill based, but it is most definitely possible to obtain. Good luck!!

Memorize where and when those swarms of small bats appear. Don't hold R2 to long, do it with short 0,5-1 sec bursts. First fire at those swarms that fly towards you, then finish of escapees. As long as you fired at few of them it should still count.

This trophy is about memorization, skill, and bit of luck. Keep trying, eventually it should unlock.

• 2 weeks later...
Its a very close doable, as in its not glitched but theres little room for error.

Just remember to restart the level before you leave the final cave, other wise the autosaves kicks in and you can't retry on that playthrough.

Or just make another save from the start of the section and reload that if you fail.