Stuck by bad saving

Meatballsonastick

If someone could help me then i whould be som damn happy.

I cleared the area, killed all the baddies, took me to the other side and all that. Then i saved and turned off the game. Now i few hours later i'm stuck. The doors on both sides are locked and there is nothing to do exept getting fråm side to side (witch is pointless and wont do anything).

So if anybody can figure out were I am from the picture and how the hell i get back on track i'de be gratefull.

I had the same problem. Saved while I was in an elevator in Black Throne and quit the game. The game put me just before the elevator which now was locked. Also couldn't backtrack since the entrance is locked too. But it didn't actually matter if I could backtrack or not since I couldn't continue the story anyway.

For some reason this game have spawn points and doesn't spawn to the location where you was when you saved. This in combination with that the game saves if a door is closed or open will ruin the entire save.

I had to start over from the beginning since it ruined my auto-save while walking around looking for a solution. If you have a previous save, that would be your best solution.

Thanks Etopiax. Damn, I was hoping to not have to reset it...

It was my first run ever and I played on hard (I like the challenge in these kind of games). But now it would be "Hello easy!" since im a little pissed off and just want to finnish the game fast!

Another question: Do you get lesser exp (blood or whatever that level up your sword) in easy than in hard?

Actually, the weapon level will be raised depending on how many hits you do on an enemy. Since you need more hits to kill an enemy in the harder difficulties, you will level up slower during the lower difficulties. But of course, you will be able to kill enemies faster and thus progress the story faster. So time wise is about the same.

If you want to get the platinum fast, then I suggest to play again on Apocalyptic, since it's quite easy anyway. And you get a trophy for it ;)

Hard = Apocalyptic ;)

ok, I get it... I just have to start over on Apocalyptig againc :( Is there a even harder difficulty when you've finnished the game? Like in prototype, God of war etc? And is there a new game+?

there isnt any higher difficulty and no new game+. guide says to make a manual save right after creating the armageddon blade to be able to go back and clean up the other trophies. for me though, i made the manual save but was still able to use my auto save to go back and look for the collectibles even after beating the final boss/game. make the manual one to be on the safe side though.

there isnt any higher difficulty and no new game+. guide says to make a manual save right after creating the armageddon blade to be able to go back and clean up the other trophies. for me though, i made the manual save but was still able to use my auto save to go back and look for the collectibles even after beating the final boss/game. make the manual one to be on the safe side though.

Ok :)

Thanks Man!

• 1 year later...