missing last vulgrim location

ep82

I am on my way to collect the last remaining blade piece and I am trying to collect all health and wrath pieces.

I have all locations but 1. it's the one between scalding gallow and ashlands. any tips how to unlock this one? or tell me where it is?

As for the last health and wrath pieces. I have looked in all areas / dungeons and there isnt many more chest left. I am trying to look for the last pieces in the black throne, any more ideads where I can look? I will try the guide in the bit but still need help on the last location

Thanks

Hey, Thank you very much. I managed to find it about 5 mins after I posted the question :p

I dont know how I missed that!!

All I need now is all the wrath and life shards

Vulgrim location in Dry Road is important.Because using Serpent Hole to the Dry Road leads you to a Wrath Shard.Its easy to miss

Using Serpent Hole to Dry Road,to Anvil's Ford,to Twilight Cathedral gives you a collectibles bu careful

Edited by johncnstntn

Vulgrim location in Dry Road is important.Because using Serpent Hole to the Dry Road leads you to a Wrath Shard.Its easy to miss

Using Serpent Hole to Dry Road,to Anvil's Ford,to Twilight Cathedral gives you a collectibles bu careful

Yeah, that was the only reason I needed the location, for the shard. got them all now :) only riding 100 miles and defeat the destroyer to do and I will get plat:applause:

Yeah, that was the only reason I needed the location, for the shard. got them all now :) only riding 100 miles and defeat the destroyer to do and I will get plat:applause:

For the Dark Horsemen "ride 100 miles" trophy just go back to Leviathan's Stream, hear some cool music meanwhile and ride the "circle" of the area (at least it is circle-like) over and over again.