February 22/2014: Have the game servers now closed?

BrakoV5

On Thursday the game arrived through my door.

I got the limited edition with the Aruels Tomb code. Went to Darksiders.com/tomb but it just took me to the Darksiders 2 community boards.

Posted a message but got nothing. Then I mooched about google and it found me another post on the same topic and someone posted a direct link. Put in the code and was then given the new redeem code for PS store.

Done that and downloaded no probs. Great stuff!

Then on Friday until now, Darksiders.com has not been working. Also when I put Nordic games in google it gives me anything but the Nordic Games who now own this game and its servers.

I'm finishing the first game before I move on to the second, but I'm worried the platinum is now definitely unavailable. Do any of you who still play this game know if the gift trophy is still obtainable or is it now showing as unavailable for you too?

Cheers.

Termy-babes your the frikkin man.

When no other soul could answer on a game this old, your always there with awesome info. I was truly gutted that my completion streak was coming to an end due to a server shutdown rather than because I was genuinely beaten due to skill.

This is truly great news. I thought I missed it by a matter of hours. Tried it on the kack account first but wanted to wait and get the bonuses for completing the first game.

Your the man, man. A cyborg human killer man, but still the man.

Wonder whats wrong with nordicgames.at then?

Sadly I don't speak Japanese. Don't speak good English either, and that's my first language :D

Heard the Japanese really aren't fans of online gaming, so its no surprise there version doesn't need it. Surprised they went to that effort though.

I actually feel sorry for the 360 users as they're supposed to be shed out of luck for this achievement.

Sadly I don't speak Japanese. Don't speak good English either, and that's my first language :D

Heard the Japanese really aren't fans of online gaming, so its no surprise there version doesn't need it. Surprised they went to that effort though.

I actually feel sorry for the 360 users as they're supposed to be shed out of luck for this achievement.

It was recently fixed for xbox because nordic is releasing a collection of the two games.

It was recently fixed for xbox because nordic is releasing a collection of the two games.

On disc? Coming to PS3 also? How much? When?

So many questions, so many hamsters to throw at random objects.

Got to the spider section on Darksiders so should hopefully have the plat by Monday night. Then got all of Tuesday to enjoy the start of DS2.

Are you sure the servers are not down? I just started the JP version and got to the tome to get "Pay it Forward" and when I try to access the online inbox I get a message say "Connection Timeout". I am worried the NA servers are up but not the JP. Going to kind of suck if the JP plat version is unattainable after hearing how the servers were coming back.

Edited by Evilspacecow

On disc? Coming to PS3 also? How much? When?

So many questions, so many hamsters to throw at random objects.

Got to the spider section on Darksiders so should hopefully have the plat by Monday night. Then got all of Tuesday to enjoy the start of DS2.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ID0VZ4O/ref=pe_211111_44567281_em_1p_8_im]Darksiders Collection (PS3): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

The servers for all versions are extremely unreliable and prone to bouts of downtime that can last several days or even weeks when they're really bad, all you can do is wait it out :(.

You were right, got the gift online trophy last night. So it was just the servers being crap for 2 days (was kind of scared for a while). Now I just need to get to the crucible and knock those out.

Not even gonna consider it as the DLC is on redeem codes. Due to how old the game is you can probably grab the lot much cheaper. Plus they missed the whole point of giving offline gamers all the D2 content.

Silly sods.

And I hate the artwork for the case. Its about the Horsemen, not Horseman.

Silly jaffas.

:D

Edited by BrakoV5

Not even gonna consider it as the DLC is on redeem codes. Due to how old the game is you can probably grab the lot much cheaper. Plus they missed the whole point of giving offline gamers all the D2 content.

Silly sods.

And I hate the artwork for the case. Its about the Horsemen, not Horseman.

Silly jaffas.

:D

I liked the cover.:p

Got the 'Pay it Forward' trophy last night.

Now that thats out of the way, am I good to play the game at my own pace and not have to worry about server issues anymore, as I have loads of work and want to work on the flat? The Crucible can be played offline once you redeem the item yes?

I liked the cover.:p

Its good if it was Darksiders 2 cover, the actual cover for D2 is pants, the collectors image would have been much better.

But because the collectors item is about the two games, they should have featured War on the cover too.

Similar to this....

http://www.wallsave.com/wallpaper/1920x1080/darksiders-war-video-game-id-422500.html

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

• 2 months later...