Was the DLC any good?

BrakoV5

DLC is quite expensive for what it is, does a season pass give you the content and save around £3 after all three packs?

Also been reading horror stories about how the DLC breaks the game. Were these issues fixed or is the game as badly made as people are saying?

Is the DLC even of any importance? I can see invisible enemies which I presume will only appear with certain content. You can truly understand how THQ deserved to go bankrupt. Games should not be diced up like this, and its probably why people were encountering bugs.

Any info would be great chaps. Just got to the open plains section with the first book of dead page and gonna save and quit. Should have looked into the background of this game before buying.

Edited by BrakoV5

From what I've read the 1.05 patch didn't fix much of consequence, plus I've read some real horror stories regarding heavy freezing and glitching in the main game and the DLCs. You get 3 DLCs with the Season Pass and that's it, if you want the others then you'll have to pony up the dough to buy them and they're not cheap :(. None of the DLCs have trophies so ultimately it's up to you if you want to get them but I wouldn't bother unless you're a serious fan of the game.

Thanks for the post and Terminator for the info. Picked this game up very cheap ($8) at my local pawn shop and was excited. Very much enjoyed the first so grabed it, knowing I'd have to drop the $10 to get the Crucible pack for plat. Looked on PSN and thought about grabbing DLC, Season Pass and others but, looked here first. After reading this post I'm going to play the game first before making my mind up about the DLC. Appreciate the information, let me know a lot before I dropped the cash on the extras. Thanks.