Rate the trophy difficulty...  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.74

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting a 4. With a collectibles guide, it's not bad. There aren't loads of collectibles, so it's not too time consuming either.

Apocalyptic difficulty isn't really that hard, and becomes much easier once you get some Health Steal and Health on Crit. When I got my plat, I had a 98% crit rate, with 80 Health per crit, and 22% Health Steal. Pile that with 2-300% crit damage, and you basically can't ever die.

Overall, pretty easy to plat. Lots of fun getting it though.

Edited by twentylemon

I got the plat and I give it 6

I can't sync my platinum because of the maintenance

I'm renting this and hoping for my 22 plat n it looks like the crucible will be my last two , I mean clearing all 100 waves without dying sounds tricky but what do you think? Like did you go in on lvl 30 n rape all 100 in one shot or what?

Went with 4, got platinum earlier but can't sync atm. Apocalyptic felt much easier than the original Darksiders. Level 30 isn't that hard to reach. I ended up with 52% experience bonus (some high level items give 11% and 12% exp) and hit lv30 upon entering Lostlight.

If the Crucible required a certain difficulty this could've been higher, but since it can be done on easy it's really not that hard, even surviving all 100 waves in one go. You may have to invest in getting some good items, but when you do you'll breeze through it.

I'm renting this and hoping for my 22 plat n it looks like the crucible will be my last two , I mean clearing all 100 waves without dying sounds tricky but what do you think? Like did you go in on lvl 30 n rape all 100 in one shot or what?

I did it in my second playthrough in normal mode and my lvl was 28 ,,,, if you

want to get the platinum in one playthrough just finish the game in

Apocalyptic ,,, when you got the trophy change the difficulty to easy or

normal then clear 100 waves

Edited by RULE

a 4 out of 10 ;P

nothing really hard, i did the first run on normal (with all sidequests). cost a little bit of searching-time to find all stones, relics, pages.

then apo main story run (actually no problem because of gear from normal)

then 100+1 waves on easy (actually no problem too with a lvl 29 lifesteel scythe at lvl 30.... my health never droped under 80% and i didn't use any potions)

Edited by Kakyochan

Not too bad. I give it a 5 because of the annoying collectibles. They're not incredibly hard to find, but the game is really huge. The platinum just takes a while is all. Took me over 50 hours, but I fooled around for a looong time.

Apocalypse difficulty is pretty easy too.

I voted 3.

Played my first run on apocalyptic and had way more enviromental than actual combat deaths. The game is pretty easy.

My NG+ on easy diff. was an absolute joke, same goes for the Crucible. I cleared all 100 waves in 1 go and needed 1 Health Potion in Wave 70, that's all.

Some of the collectibles were hard to find, but that's pretty much it.

The game would have been more enjoyable without the freezes and bugs, but I still had fun getting the plat.

After finally got around to finish it, I'd say it's a 3.

You can do pretty much everything on easy and use an insanely overpowered level 30 Death to finish the game on Apocalyptic if you want, making it far more easier than Darksiders 1.

Though it's an easy plat, it can get terrible annoying at times. Finding those damn stones and stand the repetitiveness of Arbiter's Maze and the Crucible, and playing nearly the whole goddamn game again to level up to 30 are the hardest parts.

Gave it a 4/10.

I did my first run on Apocalyptic difficulty which required some retries here and there. The fact that you can buy health potions makes it a lot easier! The crucible isn't that big of a deal because you can switch to easy difficulty at any time.

Collectibles and side quests just required some time and dedication. Platinum took me about 45 hours.