Stonebite Stat Combinations

F8L Fool

This information will be in the guide that is going up sometime today or tomorrow, but it's really valuable so I will just post it now.

There are multiple combinations that you can make with the Mystic, Power, and Resistance stones. When you turn them in to Blackroot he rewards you with extremely potent, permanent stat bonuses. You cannot undo the stats, so be sure you get what you want. I advise saving before turning them in, just in case you make a mistake.

Below are all of the combinations as well as the stats that are given:

- 3 Mystic = 5 Arcane

- 3 Power = 5 Strength

- 3 Resistance = 20 Resistance

- 2 Mystic + 1 Power= 2% arcane crit chance

- 2 Mystic + 1 Resistance = 10% Arcane Critical Damage

- 2 Power + 1 Mystic = 2% critical chance

- 2 Power + 1 Resistance = 10% critical damage

- 2 Resistance + 1 Mystic = 20 Wrath

- 2 Resistance + 1 Power = 20 Defense

- 1 Power + 1 Mystic + 1 Resistance= 30 Health

Here are the total number of each type of stone:

35 Mystic

25 Power

10 Resistance

Use this knowledge to help you plan out your builds and optimize them.

Edited by F8L Fool
  • Like 1

Thank you! I was looking for this information!

Also, totally stacking crit chance and health on crit (from items).

Crit chance is great but it doesn't scale nearly as well as Crit Damage. After you hit the 40-50% critical chance mark it really begins to go down hill. Especially if you are using an Unstoppable build like I am.

Try to shoot for 50-60% crit (~15% amulet + ~25% weapon + stone crit chance) then go pure crit damage from there on out. You'll see much better results. It's twice as potent if you are a Necromancer w/ Unstoppable.

Crit chance is great but it doesn't scale nearly as well as Crit Damage. After you hit the 40-50% critical chance mark it really begins to go down hill. Especially if you are using an Unstoppable build like I am.

Try to shoot for 50-60% crit (~15% amulet + ~25% weapon + stone crit chance) then go pure crit damage from there on out. You'll see much better results. It's twice as potent if you are a Necromancer w/ Unstoppable.

I'm moreso going for a survivability build. I will eventually switch out for crit dmg, but first things first, let's make living easy(er) to do.

I am eventually going to invest in teleport slash with +50% wrath regen, and unstoppable for the big dmg.

I'm moreso going for a survivability build. I will eventually switch out for crit dmg, but first things first, let's make living easy(er) to do.

I am eventually going to invest in teleport slash with +50% wrath regen, and unstoppable for the big dmg.

Ya I am full Harbringer build w/ crit chance/damage stacked, plus wrath on crit on my scythe. So I basically pop Unstoppable, use slash, do some damage w/ my secondary, then repeat the cycle. If I am up against something really tough I will swap out my secondary mace the Arch claws (which full heals me every single time I use a wrath skill, it's like a potion on steroids).

However, I really think that the fastest clear times in the Crucible and the entire game will be with a hybrid build or a full necro build. Arcane damage is just insane.