XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Darksiders II

Old 08-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Helping Hand   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default Stonebite Stat Combinations

This information will be in the guide that is going up sometime today or tomorrow, but it's really valuable so I will just post it now.

There are multiple combinations that you can make with the Mystic, Power, and Resistance stones. When you turn them in to Blackroot he rewards you with extremely potent, permanent stat bonuses. You cannot undo the stats, so be sure you get what you want. I advise saving before turning them in, just in case you make a mistake.

Below are all of the combinations as well as the stats that are given:
- 3 Mystic = 5 Arcane
- 3 Power = 5 Strength
- 3 Resistance = 20 Resistance

- 2 Mystic + 1 Power= 2% arcane crit chance
- 2 Mystic + 1 Resistance = 10% Arcane Critical Damage

- 2 Power + 1 Mystic = 2% critical chance
- 2 Power + 1 Resistance = 10% critical damage

- 2 Resistance + 1 Mystic = 20 Wrath
- 2 Resistance + 1 Power = 20 Defense

- 1 Power + 1 Mystic + 1 Resistance= 30 Health

Here are the total number of each type of stone:
35 Mystic
25 Power
10 Resistance

Use this knowledge to help you plan out your builds and optimize them.

Well done is better than well said.
You claim to fear no man, but never walk without crew—
Ever since you learned the name of the Fatal Fool

Last edited by F8L Fool; 08-16-2012 at 04:44 PM.
F8L Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thank you! I was looking for this information!

Also, totally stacking crit chance and health on crit (from items).
Old 08-17-2012, 11:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Guide Supplement Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Helping Hand   1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentylemon View Post
Thank you! I was looking for this information!

Also, totally stacking crit chance and health on crit (from items).
Crit chance is great but it doesn't scale nearly as well as Crit Damage. After you hit the 40-50% critical chance mark it really begins to go down hill. Especially if you are using an Unstoppable build like I am.

Try to shoot for 50-60% crit (~15% amulet + ~25% weapon + stone crit chance) then go pure crit damage from there on out. You'll see much better results. It's twice as potent if you are a Necromancer w/ Unstoppable.

Old 08-18-2012, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F8L Fool View Post
Crit chance is great but it doesn't scale nearly as well as Crit Damage. After you hit the 40-50% critical chance mark it really begins to go down hill. Especially if you are using an Unstoppable build like I am.

Try to shoot for 50-60% crit (~15% amulet + ~25% weapon + stone crit chance) then go pure crit damage from there on out. You'll see much better results. It's twice as potent if you are a Necromancer w/ Unstoppable.
I'm moreso going for a survivability build. I will eventually switch out for crit dmg, but first things first, let's make living easy(er) to do.
I am eventually going to invest in teleport slash with +50% wrath regen, and unstoppable for the big dmg.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentylemon View Post
I'm moreso going for a survivability build. I will eventually switch out for crit dmg, but first things first, let's make living easy(er) to do.
I am eventually going to invest in teleport slash with +50% wrath regen, and unstoppable for the big dmg.
Ya I am full Harbringer build w/ crit chance/damage stacked, plus wrath on crit on my scythe. So I basically pop Unstoppable, use slash, do some damage w/ my secondary, then repeat the cycle. If I am up against something really tough I will swap out my secondary mace the Arch claws (which full heals me every single time I use a wrath skill, it's like a potion on steroids).

However, I really think that the fastest clear times in the Crucible and the entire game will be with a hybrid build or a full necro build. Arcane damage is just insane.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Awesome, Thank you! Been looking all over for infomation on these stone combinations.