XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Darksiders II

Old 08-14-2012, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default problems redeeming arguls tomb

No matter what way I input my code at darksiders.com/tomb it keeps saying

SORRY

This code is invalid, or is already in use. Please verify you have input your code correctly.

Anybody else having issues?
jabels1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to mithosdraco Send a message via Skype™ to mithosdraco

Yeah, I am running into the same issue. I wrote a note to their support email but no reply yet. It may be an issue with server speed or things are not yet set up for the codes. I've seen that before with similar things.

Edit: And, I just went back and tried and got the Success page. So, one of those must have been true, I suspect.

Last edited by mithosdraco; 08-14-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Went to site & tried again.
mithosdraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

PSN

I got a pop-up screen when loading the game that said to keep the code safe to redeem it when the DLC becomes available. I guess you have to wait until it's released.
DaggerOneBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 4 Champions - West Coast Gets the Most   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

got an e-mail saying codes are not yet available, but when they become available you will get an e-mail (within 24 hours)....also the codes for the weapons same situation

codes were not working around 12:00pm PST but jsut tried them and a got a success message w/ codes not yet available....keep checking your e-mail and THQ profile every so often
Old 08-15-2012, 12:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

how did you input code? Ive tried different combinations. xxxxxx - xxxxxx is how my code reads on paper. Did you put in just like that, spaces, or dashes included?
jabels1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

I kept trying for my code and eventually it worked but said I would receive an email when it is ready. So you are fine for now, just don't throw it away in the mean time!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I put mine in and it worked fine. I'll receive an e-mail with the PSN code when the DLC becomes available.

I inputted the code with a dash and no spaces.

Quote:
I got a pop-up screen when loading the game that said to keep the code safe to redeem it when the DLC becomes available. I guess you have to wait until it's released.
@ DaggerOne. you can input the code now, and they'll send you an e-mail when the DLC is released.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Did you recently pick up your copy of Darksiders II and now you want to know how to redeem your Argul's Tomb Pass? We have you covered with the information below.

Follow these below steps to redeem your Argul's Tomb Pass:

1.) If you are not logged into to Darksiders.com you should do so in the upper right hand corner of the site by clicking 'login' or 'register' (This step is not required)

2.) Head to Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

3.) If your logged in your e-mail will be filled in for you, if you are not logged in, input your current e-mail address and select your region and platform of choice

4.) Now input your token that is printed on your insert or that was provided via e-mail

5.) Click Submit

6.) If you input your code properly you will see a 'Success' screen and you will get an e-mial at a later date letting you know when the Argul's Tomb content becomes available.

Need to see these steps in person? Check out the following video.

Darksiders II: Argul's Tomb Redeem Code Process - YouTube
Darksiders II | Darksiders II: Argul's Tomb Redeem Process

This is from the official Darksiders 2 forums.
I followed this step by step and was able to redeem Argul's Tomb

Last edited by dividedbyn1ght; 08-15-2012 at 03:16 AM.
dividedbyn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

PSN

It wasn't working for me right after I got the game from the midnight release, but I tried a little while ago and it worked. It may just take some time since the game just came out.
DaggerOneBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dividedbyn1ght View Post
Darksiders II | Darksiders II: Argul's Tomb Redeem Process

This is from the official Darksiders 2 forums.
I followed this step by step and was able to redeem Argul's Tomb
They really need to hire someone who knows how to spell if they are going to be posting this on the front page of their main site. Good lord.