problems redeeming arguls tomb

jabels1020

Yeah, I am running into the same issue. I wrote a note to their support email but no reply yet. It may be an issue with server speed or things are not yet set up for the codes. I've seen that before with similar things.

Edit: And, I just went back and tried and got the Success page. So, one of those must have been true, I suspect.

Edited by mithosdraco
Went to site & tried again.

got an e-mail saying codes are not yet available, but when they become available you will get an e-mail (within 24 hours)....also the codes for the weapons same situation

codes were not working around 12:00pm PST but jsut tried them and a got a success message w/ codes not yet available....keep checking your e-mail and THQ profile every so often

I put mine in and it worked fine. I'll receive an e-mail with the PSN code when the DLC becomes available.

I inputted the code with a dash and no spaces.

I got a pop-up screen when loading the game that said to keep the code safe to redeem it when the DLC becomes available. I guess you have to wait until it's released.

@ DaggerOne. you can input the code now, and they'll send you an e-mail when the DLC is released.

Did you recently pick up your copy of Darksiders II and now you want to know how to redeem your Argul's Tomb Pass? We have you covered with the information below.

Follow these below steps to redeem your Argul's Tomb Pass:

1.) If you are not logged into to Darksiders.com you should do so in the upper right hand corner of the site by clicking 'login' or 'register' (This step is not required)

2.) Head to Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

3.) If your logged in your e-mail will be filled in for you, if you are not logged in, input your current e-mail address and select your region and platform of choice

4.) Now input your token that is printed on your insert or that was provided via e-mail

5.) Click Submit

6.) If you input your code properly you will see a 'Success' screen and you will get an e-mial at a later date letting you know when the Argul's Tomb content becomes available.

Need to see these steps in person? Check out the following video.

Darksiders II | Darksiders II: Argul's Tomb Redeem Process

This is from the official Darksiders 2 forums.

I followed this step by step and was able to redeem Argul's Tomb

Edited by dividedbyn1ght

Also, I just noticed you can double check to make sure your code went through on the website. Go to Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible and if you activated the code correctly it should be listed right there with a message saying that you will be getting the email. So, if you just want to double check that your code worked, that's a way to do so.