Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.34

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So easy, hard mode wasn't hard at all, although it gets annoying when enemies somehow end up one shot-ing you. Also, the grinding for techpoints so that you can upgrade all your wepaons isn't so bad if you just keep replaying "Breaking Camp", earning you 7,000 ish points per run.

All in all, a 3/10.

I'll go with a 3. Hardcore was extremely easy with the exception of only a few spots. Quick game as well. Think I beat the campaign in around 6 hours and had all but 5 journals without the help of a guide. Then the fact that once you beat the game you get all the journal locations on your radar makes it that much easier. Grease Monkey did glitch and I was forced to play another playthrough but I won't hold that against the difficulty level, just my fustration level. Overall, a lot funner than I thought this game would be.

I guess I am the only one having problems with this game. Playing on hard the 1st playthrough cause I don't want to play this game again. Each level takes me almost an hour and I am stuck on the damn ark level. This is harder than any of my 18 platinums. The flying controls are crap.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/tb/o/tbond22/card.png

Guessing you've played it Hard on the first playthrough.

Nope casual then played through hardcore with my upgraded weapons. I rarely ever play the hardest mode first usually play easy then the hardest mode. I liked the flying in the game just didn't care for the story much.

Edited by Dark_Adonis

Nope casual then played through hardcore with my upgraded weapons. I rarely ever play the hardest mode first usually play easy then the hardest mode. I liked the flying in the game just didn't care for the story much.
OFFTOPIC: To jump into very hard straight away in most games you would end up dead no matter what.

I personally thought the demo was horrible but if im gonna platinum it, i better start liking it. :think:

I voted 4/10...grinding wasn't to bad and i have to say knowing the grease monkey trophy could glitch but still getting it on the first playthrough is very rewarding. Collectibles were easy with the help of the guide...Only reason it's a four is because some parts of the story on hard were very tedious

i tried the demo.. the flight controls r ok but its a bit annoying because those ufos r quite small n fast.. makes me feel im flying too slow. i wonder how my chances r when facing stronger enemies.

most voters give it 3 or 4 so far.. is this game really easier than uncharted, deadspace or batman?

hard to judge because of actual glitches in the game that can prevent you from advancing and make you restart levels several times hoping for it not to glitch, not to mention actual glitched trophies if you're unlucky. I encountered glitches that made me restart levels but thankfully I got all the trophies no problem. Gave it a 3/10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 3 due to the fact two of the trophies were glitchy as hell for me. Fireworks wouldnt unlock for me on my hardcore playthrough so i got it after getting every other trophy(had to delete my game data and restart it without using the patch to get it)Blind luck took me forever to unlock too....I killed the guys on the list about 4 times each and was ready to give up when wow it popped....This is one of those games u play and ur like dont they play this shit b4 the public gets it....Locks up constantly and other wierd shit like one time my screen went blurry and i couldnt read anything on the screen, and another time I was at the end of a level and a door that was suppose to open wouldnt...next time I played it opened right away so be prepared to get annoyed at times...lol