XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Please rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 5 2.78%
2 11 6.11%
3 46 25.56%
4 57 31.67%
5 29 16.11%
6 15 8.33%
7 2 1.11%
8 3 1.67%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 12 6.67%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
tbond22

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I guess I am the only one having problems with this game. Playing on hard the 1st playthrough cause I don't want to play this game again. Each level takes me almost an hour and I am stuck on the damn ark level. This is harder than any of my 18 platinums. The flying controls are crap.

tbond22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #12
Dark_Adonis

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

I give it a three nothings hard the trophies are very simple you get most just playing through the game. Very short easy game but also very dull.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 AM   #13
DBZ0wnz

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAdonis View Post
I give it a three nothings hard the trophies are very simple you get most just playing through the game. Very short easy game but also very dull.
Guessing you've played it Hard on the first playthrough.

^ Click ^
DBZ0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
Dark_Adonis

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZ0wnz View Post
Guessing you've played it Hard on the first playthrough.
Nope casual then played through hardcore with my upgraded weapons. I rarely ever play the hardest mode first usually play easy then the hardest mode. I liked the flying in the game just didn't care for the story much.

Last edited by Dark_Adonis; 02-04-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Dark_Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #15
DBZ0wnz

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAdonis View Post
Nope casual then played through hardcore with my upgraded weapons. I rarely ever play the hardest mode first usually play easy then the hardest mode. I liked the flying in the game just didn't care for the story much.
OFFTOPIC: To jump into very hard straight away in most games you would end up dead no matter what.

I personally thought the demo was horrible but if im gonna platinum it, i better start liking it.

^ Click ^
DBZ0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
Bholegood

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I rated the game a 1/10. It's not hard, butgrinding is so dumb. Journals can be found on first playthrough(highly recommended). I HATED this game its terrible. Im so glad I did the game I'm mostly one session cause coming back to it is the hardest thing to do. Now onto more garbage aka fairytale fights
Old 02-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #17
llNCannonll

I voted 4/10...grinding wasn't to bad and i have to say knowing the grease monkey trophy could glitch but still getting it on the first playthrough is very rewarding. Collectibles were easy with the help of the guide...Only reason it's a four is because some parts of the story on hard were very tedious
llNCannonll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #18
lukey52

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

gave this a 6. Started off on hard mode and took a while getting used to the jetpack. Had a few areas that caused me some massive problems in the story. I made the mistake of doing a second runthrough to find the journals so that probably added 3+ extra hours finishing up.
lukey52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #19
billygolden78

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

gave it a 2. nothing overly complicated and luckily Grease Monkey did not glitch for me. Thank goodness I only had to playthrough once - another would have been painful!!!

My Cocker Spaniel and I want to see Michael Vick take a paralyzing hit on the field.
(A concussion doesn't cut it. Cracked vertebrae are a must!!!)
billygolden78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:49 PM   #20
lazaruz_01

i tried the demo.. the flight controls r ok but its a bit annoying because those ufos r quite small n fast.. makes me feel im flying too slow. i wonder how my chances r when facing stronger enemies.
most voters give it 3 or 4 so far.. is this game really easier than uncharted, deadspace or batman?