Fireworks!!! Raaaage!

IrishUpstart

I can't remember exactly...but I don't think that trophy popped after I killed 10 total guys and jumped off the cliff after each four. I'm thinking that maybe they had to kill me instead of me committing suicide.

How far are you in the game? If you are just grinding at the spot where the grenades are first introduced...just keep playing the game. The trophy may pop as you go through the campaign. Crossing my fingers for you...

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u

I can't remember exactly...but I don't think that trophy popped after I killed 10 total guys and jumped off the cliff after each four. I'm thinking that maybe they had to kill me instead of me committing suicide.

How far are you in the game? If you are just grinding at the spot where the grenades are first introduced...just keep playing the game. The trophy may pop as you go through the campaign. Crossing my fingers for you...

Done with hard. Only have this, blind fire, journals and greese monkey remaining for plat. Mayve kill 25 with rocket pack guns also. I will try letting them kill me instead of suicide and/or advancing to check point. The only other one to glitch was defending the arc w/ battleshipcores not opening. If grease monkey glitches. ...I'm burning this game in effigy.

Done with hard. Only have this, blind fire, journals and greese monkey remaining for plat. Mayve kill 25 with rocket pack guns also. I will try letting them kill me instead of suicide and/or advancing to check point. The only other one to glitch was defending the arc w/ battleshipcores not opening. If grease monkey glitches. ...I'm burning this game in effigy.

I had battleship cores not opening AND grease monkey glitch. Ended up playing through the game 4 times...hopefully you won't have to do that...

Oh man.... that's brutal! Lol. Thankfully I'm stubborn. I'm getting this damn plat.

Lol....trophy popped. Stopped grinding it on Crash Site and went journal hunting. Randomly tossed a gernade and *chime* trophy...

Smh.....

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

Oh man.... that's brutal! Lol. Thankfully I'm stubborn. I'm getting this damn plat.

Lol....trophy popped. Stopped grinding it on Crash Site and went journal hunting. Randomly tossed a gernade and *chime* trophy...

Smh.....

Nice...good luck on the (P).

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...