NG+ what to do?

PedrinCapo

Hi guys.

So i just finished my first playthrough and got most of the trophies. Im only missing the miracles of the sunlight medal, the miracle of the 10 eyes of death and the weapons made wiyh soul's bosses.

The thing is that i dont know how to speed run this thing...i just rang my first bell. Can anyone give me some kind of step by step guide? Maybe the order of the bosses that i need to kill in order to get me through the story and get the souls needed for the weapons.

Thanks for answering

Just do what you did your first playthrough. You still have to do everything, since even the optional bosses give 2 soul weapons, with the exception of Priscilla (just need hers once). If you cut her tail, then you can skip Ariamis. There's also the depth and blightown that you can skip entirely if you have the master key; highly recommanded.

That being said, since you already know the game and where to go, it will go incredibly fast. I did Sven fortress in 10 minutes in NG+, when i spent 3 hours the first time to explore and find my way.

Edited by The Governor

So, after the first bell.

I will skip blightown and head straight to Quelaag, ring the second bell. Then Sen's fortress and the iron golem. In Anor Londo I'll have to tackle Ornstein and Smough.

And later I go to the Moonlight Butterfly + Sif and later the awful fight with the Four Kings...

Edited by PedrinCapo

Four kings is probably the only real challenge of new game + if you didn't mess up your build/equipement :/

Had to beat him in 2 subsequent playthrough and he's just awfull. I think it's better to avoid summoning people on this one, because unless you're lucky and get an overpowered mage, you'll just give him more health and won't be able to kill each king quickly enough to avoid being raped by 4-5 of them at the same time. And if you're a pyro, don't bother with tempest, it won't touch him 90% of the time. Fireballs can quickly get rid of the frist two though. Then just tank him with fire/chaos weapon.

If you didn't do the darkwraith covenant, do so in this playthrough.

Edited by The Governor

I can't believe how fast I'm going. I just killed Ornstein and Smough and got the LordVessel!!!

The question is, do I need to get the embers again for the blacksmith? I need to make weapons with soul's bosses...

Edit: nevermind, I just read that I need to get the large ember and take it to the giant blacksmith in Anor Londo...

sigh, I thought I was done with the depths

Edited by PedrinCapo

I can't believe how fast I'm going. I just killed Ornstein and Smough and got the LordVessel!!!

The question is, do I need to get the embers again for the blacksmith? I need to make weapons with soul's bosses...

Edit: nevermind, I just read that I need to get the large ember and take it to the giant blacksmith in Anor Londo...

sigh, I thought I was done with the depths

believe it or not, all that stuff doesn't take that long. from the instance you have the lord soul, you can teleport around the map, and you'll see how much more faster it goes. if you are really confused, you can always check some speed runs on youtube of this game. some people really are insanely good when they play this game.

• 1 month later...

First thing, get the master key. Use the depths short cut to rush to Quelaag. Beat Maneater Mildred before you take on Quelaag. Summon her for the boss fight. After that head up to Valley of the Drake. Take the shortcut to the church and beat the Gargoyles. Do Sen's Fortress. Get to Anor Londo. Beat Pikachu and Snorlax. The Four Kings fight is piss easy. Wear a full set of Havel Armor and the more poise ring. Sit there tanking every move and attack. Heal up since they can't do nothing to stun you. Also make sure to summon Solaire every fight you can since he gives you sunlight medals. It's nothing hard, trust me. Almost every boss can be a cake walk. You just need the right build and a good weapon.