Need some advice

paniccmc

Hello, everyone! Please, I need some help regarding my character's build. I am a warrior and I feel like I do not hit hard enough and that my mobility is limited. I think I need to invest in endurance and strenght, but i know that vitality is very important also. I also want to upgrade my armor to +5, what do you think?

Here are my current stats:

Level 39

Vitality 19

Attunement 12

Endurance 18

Strenght 19

Dexterity 16

Resistance 15

Intelligence 10

Faith 11

Right hand Broadsword +6, Longbow +5

Left hand Crest shield, Sorcerer's catalyst

Head Fang Boar Helm

Chest Balder Armor +2

Hands Knight gauntlets +2

Legs Knight leggings +2

HP 805

Stamina 106

Equip load 37.8/58.0

What do yoy think of my build so far?

I have just defeated the dragon from the depths and am on my way to darkroot basin.

Thanks a lot for your help!

The weight you have I think is too high for you to move and dodge effectively, I would suggest trying to get Havel's Ring to increase you load by 50% putting you in the mid-weight so you can roll faster.

It is found by Killing Havel the Rock who can be located at the bottom of the stairs before fighting the Tauros Demon. I started with the master key so I am not 100% sure which key is needed to open that door but the master key works. Note: He will 1 shot you.

I currently use Elite Knight Armour with Grass Crest shield, Black Knight sword and Havel's ring. My build seems to be not bad at PvE but I am terrible at PvP if you wanted a PvP build I am not the one to ask =P

Edited by Deceiver

Thanks for the advice! Since I was already heading to Darkroot basin, I defeated Havel and got his ring before reading your reply hehehe

I feel much more mobile now, and it is great. However, I still feel that I don't hit hard enough. I guess that I just need to keep upgrading my Broadsword :D.

• 4 weeks later...

before i start a new thread i ask my question here :)

Can u start a new or a second playtrough with the same character?

without losing gear? cause i want to make a samurai like character and keep playing with it till i got my platinum :)

EDIT: is it possible to complete the game solo? with no co-op help

Edited by SamuraiSpirit

before i start a new thread i ask my question here :)

Can u start a new or a second playtrough with the same character?

without losing gear? cause i want to make a samurai like character and keep playing with it till i got my platinum :)

EDIT: is it possible to complete the game solo? with no co-op help

Yes, you can play with the same character over and over again and keep all you'Re weapons, armor, consumables, souls and levels.

yes, its "easily" doable solo, no need for online/co-op if you do not want to.