Method to get Knight's Honor?

linkt

Hi. I was thinking, is it possible to get "Knight's honor" by getting all the boss souls in 3 playthroughs, and then at the beginning of ng+ trade all the souls to a friend, and then re trade them back to 1 of the 3 chars, and then create all the weapons that way?

Thanks ^^

Hi. I was thinking, is it possible to get "Knight's honor" by getting all the boss souls in 3 playthroughs, and then at the beginning of ng+ trade all the souls to a friend, and then re trade them back to 1 of the 3 chars, and then create all the weapons that way?

Thanks ^^

You most definitely can. Pretty smart and you get to play from scratch 3 times. I helped a friend move a bunch of his high level items to another character he built for PvP and on Dark Souls you don't even need to be within sl limits to trade, just use the red sign soapstone on the lower level character and summon the lower level from the higher level character (just warn the lower character level guy to step away if there is any invasion or he will most likely die when fighting the invader, lol, that happened on one of my trades. Also be careful not leaving many items on the ground as the invader may grab one).

I'm glad I saw this! I completely forgot the red sign has no cap for the invader. I ended up abandoning my first character because I couldn't get seath's tail solo and no one was playing online around 163. I think I'll finish off my plat this way, been holing off. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually need the Moonlight Greatsword and I should have the knights honor trophy, problem is cutting the tail is a pain in the arse against seath the scaleless :(

As i have pretty much all the items....wait, perhaps not. I think i may need priscilla dagger normal as someone gave me the +5 version and it's likely won't work. FACK :--((((((((

Edited by StealthBlade98

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad I saw this! I completely forgot the red sign has no cap for the invader. I ended up abandoning my first character because I couldn't get seath's tail solo and no one was playing online around 163. I think I'll finish off my plat this way, been holing off. Thanks!

Let me know if you still need the moonlight greatsword and I can summon you as a red phantom to hold it (I just need it back afterwards).

• 3 weeks later...