Do I need all miracles/pyromancies on one character for trophies?

abe.the.cop

Or can it be done over several? I have most of them with my main character but I jacked up all his stats and just decided to start a couple new characters for different styles of play. Can I just pick up the miracles and pyromancy spells I missed with the first one or do I have to hold them all with one character? Also this question applies to knights honor.

Yes. But you can have for 1 character all Pyromances. The other all miracles.

And the weapons the same. You need to have them all in 1 character as well.

I messed one up and had to beat the game 2 more times to get my last miracle for example, while I had the miracle in another character.

Thank you for clearing that up. I saw in another thread that someone said they got the miracle they were missing on a different character and the trophy popped. I just need all weapons, miracles and pyromancies and it would have been nice if I could just focus on the ones my main character is missing. It's all good tho, challenge accepted!

well for me it didnt pop up. I missed the miracle that i would get from saving that guy in Anor Londo. My other character had it, but the trophy didnt pop up. So i had to reply another NG +++ to get it. As I missed that one 2 times in a row =( Goodluck!

As my fellow Dutchwoman mentioned, all spells of one kind need to be acquired on one character. The person you mention that got the miracle they missed on a different character was an unexpected side effect of a glitch he used.

So follow jessinha's advise and collect all miracles, sorceries and pyromancies you come across. Be thorough or you might have to go into more New Game Plusses than you bargained for.