Killing NPCs

RobiinMask

Well if your going to immediately kill Gwyn and enter NG+, theres no reason to worry about the NPC's. All of them will respawn in NG+. It can be a good idea to kill the firekeepers right before NG+ to gain their souls to immediately reinforce your Estus Flask. Make sure to kindle all your Bonfires that you can too. Kindling carries over as well, but not the Rite of Kindling, so consider using the Humanity from the NPC's you kill to do that.

Killing an NPC does give you "sin" which allows Darkmoon Covenant members to invade you, but Sin is reset in NG+. So sin all you want, it doesn't matter once you defeat Gwyn.

Hi,

I am right before the endboss and have the idea now to kill all NPCs and collect their treasures, then starting a NG+.

Exists in Dark Souls something like "Black Character Tendency" or other reasons I shouldn´t do that?

Don´t want to ruin my NG+.

It won't hurt your NG+.

Just make sure if you have any weapons or pyromancy flames that you want to upgrade or any sorceries, miracles, and pyromancies that you want to buy, find, or earned by covenants before starting NG+, to do it before you go on a killing spree.