Your Favorite THEME Outfit!

SnapGW

So, how do other players pimp their characters out? What gear combinations do you assemble to make yourself look cool, sexy, or just plain DIFFERENT?

This has nothing to do with stats! I'm talkin about pure fashion. If you have a particular look you wanna go for, what items do you (or would you) equip for it? If you sometimes like to "cosplay" your character, who is it as, and with what?

For a generic "warrior" look, I love equipping:

Hollow Thief's Hood

Steel Armor

Steel Gauntlets

Black Iron Leggings

For the times I wanna pretend my character COULD be as awesome as Guts (Berserk), I use:

[No Helmet]

Balder Armor

Elite Knight Gauntlets

Bandit Leggings

(Cursed) Sword of Artorias, 2-handed

That just screams wicked, even if it can't work for shit! =D

What else have you guys got?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try that. :)

Its also considerably light I have to add, with my build I was able to wear that + the great shild of artorias and a lightning claymore whithout needing the Havels ring and still be able to roll decently (I use the ring of favor and protection tought).

Tell me if you liked the looks of that combination.

Edited by Bahamut

You guys seem to have missed the point entirely... I repeat:

STATS DON'T MATTER!!!!

Looking good while having great stats IS important, but that's not what I wanted to explore with this thread. I was asking what THEMED outfits anyone may have, and what items were used to achieve the look intended. IGNORE STATS. You could be weighed down and unable to move by your themed outfit, but that doesn't matter, because this is a question of form, NOT function!

The Silver Knight and Gold Hemmed combo to achieve a "Ringwraith" look and the "look weird" from above are the only ones to have addressed the question, so far... Didn't give specifics on the Ringwraith look, however... =(

Edited by SnapGW

Yeah, but it's also a GOOD set... -_-

I think you'd look crappier if you had Smough Armor, and other boots, gloves, and helmet, that JUST looked totally, hopelessly out of place! XD

Or Antiquated Dress (NOT skirt), and the rest was Smough set pieces!

Trust me, it was a fashion statement :p

I DID list yours as one of the only 2 exceptions... Missing that is almost as bad as most of the others missing the "stats don't matter" detail... <.<

Why aren't people reading? T_T

I dunno, I guess I'm just surprised more players haven't come up with some kind of creative "cosplay" sets... When I slapped together a Guts outfit, I was just blown away. I kept putting it on, even though it offered crap stats. I LOOKED LIKE GUTS, DAMNIT!!!

Ringwraiths, Tyrael, and just plain awkward are it, so far? O.o

And Cogni, you're not lookin cool in that Painted Warrior set. You're just pretending to be Altaiir..... which is the epitome of "uncool"... =P

But Altair uses a sword and I hold two claws. And that makes it cool. :p

No. It's STILL fail cosplaying!

If you found a way to ACTUALLY look like Wolverine, on the other hand... WIN!

At one point I put on most of the crimson set (head, gloves, skirt?), put on a spear (lacking giant rusted blade that drags on the floor) and pretended to by Pyramid Head soaked in blood. Does that count?

You'd have to ask someone who actually PLAYED Silent Hill.... NO CLUE here.

I DID list yours as one of the only 2 exceptions... Missing that is almost as bad as most of the others missing the "stats don't matter" detail... <.<

Why aren't people reading? T_T

lol, sorry I wasn't taking ownership of the title of looking weird, since thats not actually what I thought of it in my mind or my description :) Let me off this time k:D

NEVAH!!! XD

Silver Knight Helm +5 (has horns...horns f'n ROCK....)

Elite Guard Armor + 8

Black Leather Leggings +9

Havels Gauntlets

Fury Sword +5

Artoris(?) Shield +5 (the shield you get with Sif's soul

So, um... what is that supposed to be? O.o

My outfit was as follows (might not get all item names correct)

Mecha Boar helmet

Havel armor (body/legs/gloves/gauntlets)

Giant Shield or Havel's Shield

Fire Scimitar +10

But what is THAT supposed to be? O.o

THEME outfits, people. Seriously, no one's addressing the thread topic!!!

but... Painted Guardian set is basically useless if not for fashion. xD

Not really. It has a GREAT poison resistance. And it is probably the coolest. :cool:

Anyway, I've found myself using:

- Mother mask

- Gold hemmed black cloak

- Paladin gloves

- Antiquated skirt

Other than having good stats it was looking pretty cool.

But the best has been when I have been summoned by a "lady". She was wearing the Hollow soldier top and not much else. In human form she was pretty sexy! :D

Edited by Michelasso