XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-27-2011, 01:37 AM   #11
SnapGW

I gave up on this battle last night because there were NO soul signs. So if you're still in need of it, I'd LOVE to join! =D

My guy there right now is 138, if that matches with anyone else.

Weapons aren't the problem, with this fight. Unless you have really, really weak weapons. It's DPS, and you need FAST DPS to keep the battle in your favor. Meaning, no more than 2 of the 4 up at once. I've tried this battle with Beatrice, and she's just clueless. You NEED at least one more player to get it done "right".

I beat this fight several times before I finished my first playthrough, helping hosts who were in NG+, and even NG++ (they sure got far for being in lvl 80 range XD)! So my weapon at the time, the humble Lightning Spear +5 did the trick! I've since upgraded, and now my Chaos Washing Pole +5 has outgrown its usefulness, in my eyes. But it still works, as long as I have a lil help...

If you're a REAL gamer you: seek a challenge, leave no game unfinished,
earn trophies yourself, and neither own nor plan to own Hannah Montana!
SnapGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:45 AM   #12
Anomanderuselnu

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I was summoned a few times earlier (won NG and NG+, third guy just died right away) but there are zero signs right now. I'd drop my sign if I could see other signs while waiting.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:06 AM   #13
Bonecrusher

Thanks for the summon offers and tips guys, but I just beat him.

Here's what I did if anyone else is having problem. Maxed out the gravelord sword to +5,full smough armor, and cloranthy ring, I didn't use a shield but you might find it useful. I ran up to them and just kept 2handing the shit outta em and using flasks when I was 50%. if you stay close and pretty much hug them most of they're attacks will miss, move out when they charge the purple explosion though.

I'm gonna lvl up a bit now I'm lvl 115, if anyone around my range needs help shoot me a request, I still need to get my sunlight warrior requirement down.

Proudest Plat: Dark Souls: no summoning people for help, no item duping,no dragonhead soul glitching...160hrs straight puttin in work

Shortest Plat:green lantern (12hrs) lmao
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:17 AM   #14
Anomanderuselnu

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I can't believe I just died when it was nearly gone...I don't know why, but I couldn't cast iron flesh that time. Lost about 70% health in one friggin' attack.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:20 AM   #15
Bonecrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomanderuselnu View Post
I can't believe I just died when it was nearly gone...I don't know why, but I couldn't cast iron flesh that time. Lost about 70% health in one friggin' attack.
Don't bother with defense spells, just get in there and mash r1 make sure your 2handing though, this fight is about speed not endurance. I learned the hard way you gotta just tank this fight.

Proudest Plat: Dark Souls: no summoning people for help, no item duping,no dragonhead soul glitching...160hrs straight puttin in work

Shortest Plat:green lantern (12hrs) lmao
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:09 AM   #16
RagingStormX

Default More stamina=more swings=more damage!

Best think I can tell you is make sure you have something boosting stamina regeneration. You want to get close as quick as possible and do as much damage as you can before the others spawn. I used the Q-fury sword +5 (2H)...cast Iron Flesh for the second King and just went to town.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:00 AM   #17
SnapGW

Man, all of my solo attempts have been....... MORE successful than my summon attempts (since all I've had at my disposal was........... Beatrice <_< ). Either the AI is hell-bent on cheesing me, or I dunno what. I've managed to kill 2, lowering the total HP bar to below half, but EACH Fourth King would spin around to either grab me, or AOE me, forcing me to back off, giving the battle time to spawn another. I killed the first JUST as the second spawned in, killed the second about 20 seconds after the third spawned in. And a few seconds later the fourth spawned in, and they both decided to AOE spam...

Still, with Beatrice's "help" I'd barely damage one of them, much less kill 2 and get the boss HP to roughly 40%... But if it's not the grab, it's dying, and either way, I'm getting really sick of watching my humanity count go down!!!

Wouldn't mind so much IF THERE WAS SOME COOP TO BE FOUND!!!!!!!!!! >_<
Fuck you, servers. Fuck you, very much.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #18
Kahalachan

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quelaag Fury Sword is my main weapon so I 2 handed that and went to town while I had iron flesh activated.

Retired trophy hunter. Gamer for life.
Kahalachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #19
SnapGW

I killed a guilty player, who apparently was a glitcher, and was rewarded over 800k souls, so now I've leapt from 138 to 146... and STILL need some coop for Four Kings...

Old 10-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #20
Astrojack

I'm level 97 and having issues with the Four Kings. When I can finally manage to summon two other people, they either die stupidly before the fight, or I get invaded. I almost won last night when I just needed one more King to down. Now I have zero humanity and having trouble getting any to summon people.

I'll try dual wielding two weapons and hopefully solo it
Astrojack is offline   Reply With Quote