Rate the trophy difficulty...  

558 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.21

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

4/10 i found demon souls a little more challenging. just collecting items now need 3 more weapons for knights honor and the miracles from rhea (killed her buddy too early and she became hostile to me so need to wait for new game++++). first time through sure had its challenges. but new game+ i swear takes me roughly 5 hours a run through, not too hard.

stayin' with my predicted 7.

The challenging part is the beginning, were it is just you and your Butterknife. but once you've got some spells and level ups, this game is anything but difficult. (I think Demons Souls is harder. :o)

Oh, and btw. Strong Magic Shield broke the game totally in my NG++.. ^^ not a single boss required using Estus Flasks.

96hrs

Edited by Crystalchild

stayin' with my predicted 7.

The challenging part is the beginning, were it is just you and your Butterknife. but once you've got some spells and level ups, this game is anything but difficult. (I think Demons Souls is harder. :o)

Oh, and btw. Strong Magic Shield broke the game totally in my NG++.. ^^ not a single boss required using Estus Flasks.

96hrs

I don't think you should rate the difficulty lower because you used a glitch.

I don't think you should rate the difficulty lower because you used a glitch.

A glitch? Isnt Strong Magic Shield intended to work the way it does? (Tho' i should have guessed it, its far too Overpowered)

Even so, New Game + was fought without, since i've only come to know about MS in my third playthrough. And the difference from + to ++ is quite ignorable, but if youre right, i might have considered this game to be an 8. Oh well, since i rated already, there's nothin' i could do about it anymore. (But then again, if i compare the difficulty to a game like Ninja Gaiden, Dark Souls is far below that, and then again, a 7 is high enough.)

But rating this game easier than Demons Souls doesnt make it a bad game, Dark Souls is my GOTY so far, and the fact that Grinding isnt nearly as tedious anymore, is a great thing IMO.!

Edited by Crystalchild

This game is freaking IMPOSSIBLE!! I only can reach the second level and when I had to beat some Demon Tauro or something, simply can't beat him! I died like 30 times!! I mean it really sucks! but I gave up on this game... rated 10out10 and man... the people whos gain the plat in this one deserves all my respect! Good Luck with the incomming players, I prefer to play some games a bit more easy than this one =(

I'll give it a 7. In some aspects it was harder than Demon's Souls, but it also had a lot of much more forgiving aspects. My initial impression was that it was a lot harder, but after finishing the plat, it's really about the same level as Demon's Souls to me. There's a lot of easy (Priscilla, Sif, Butterfly) mixed in with the hard (Quelaag, Nito), so it evens out.

Of course my biggest problem in rating games is that once I'm done with them, the anger/pain are gone like they never existed, and then I look back and think hey, it wasn't THAT bad.

Plat in under 90 hours I think.

i didn't vote cuz i have 2 options

i give it a 5 with the dragon head glitch

and a 9 without the dragon head glitch

How could you possibly know how hard it is without the glitch, if you used the glitch?

I don't believe people who used the glitch have a right to vote, since the glitch will be patched soon and the votes will be misleading.