Trading Thread

Bounty V

If you wish to trade but don't have a forum account yet, register here: Sign up here!

Since no one else had started one, and I know how beneficial the trading thread was in Demon's Souls, I figured I'd make one.

Here's a form to make trading easier:

PSN ID:

Desired item(s):

Offered item(s):

Soul Level:

Covenant:

Desired meeting location (if applicable):

Desired meeting time (if applicable):

Best method of contact (i.e. visitor message):

-Edit-

Here is a possible solution for those having trouble meeting up to trade (also works for co-op). Thanks to frankthetoad for posting this.

Co-op Fix? - PlaystationTrophies.org

-Disclaimer-

This is not a 100% guaranteed fix at this time.

Edited by Bounty V

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More importantly, besides the extreme difficulty in finding the person you actually want to, have we confirmed that these trophies requiring all rare weapons/miracles/spell/pyromancies/upgrades are sufficient enough to just have held at one point in the game, or do you have to have every single one in your inventory at the same time?

More importantly, besides the extreme difficulty in finding the person you actually want to, have we confirmed that these trophies requiring all rare weapons/miracles/spell/pyromancies/upgrades are sufficient enough to just have held at one point in the game, or do you have to have every single one in your inventory at the same time?

Nothing has been confirmed at this point in time, but if we were to base any assumptions off of Demon's Souls, then you would not need to hold everything at the same time. (Rings, Spells, etc). I guess we won't know for sure until someone tries it. At the very least trading for ores is a lot better than having to farm them all if you have something worth trading.

Nothing has been confirmed at this point in time, but if we were to base any assumptions off of Demon's Souls, then you would not need to hold everything at the same time. (Rings, Spells, etc). I guess we won't know for sure until someone tries it. At the very least trading for ores is a lot better than having to farm them all if you have something worth trading.

I couldn't agree more, and hope it's true, but something tells me they've made it more difficult this time. They seem to have learned the tricks we all pulled in Demon's Souls and have corrected them. I haven't tried the PS Quit method in this game, but have heard it does not work like it did in Demon's.

The servers are peer to peer so meeting up with friends is not gonna happen.

Good thing half the people you'll trade with aren't 'friends' then :D

In all honesty peer to peer won't ruin it, otherwise there would not be a co-op thread no?

Edited by Bounty V

Good thing half the people you'll trade with aren't 'friends' then :D

In all honesty peer to peer won't ruin it, otherwise there would not be a co-op thread no?

That thread is useless as well. I'll wager no one that has posted in the thread has successfully hooked up with someone else from the thread.

Mind you, it is possible. I got summoned into a game by some guy in Blighttown and he had another phantom. Name of Dropeti. I believe he's on these forums. But it's entirely luck.

In all honesty, it would be easier finding the item you want to trade than ever finding the person holding the item you want to trade with.

P2P has made a mockery of this game's online

Level gaps are ridiculous

Hell, it's even hard to find randoms to join/ summon you

I hate to say it, but with the exception of things like getting 50 faith easier by co-oping, this game is single player.

Somebody should ask Namco to change the motto for this game to:

"Dark Souls online community... Prepare to die."

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

In all honesty, it would be easier finding the item you want to trade than ever finding the person holding the item you want to trade with.

P2P has made a mockery of this game's online

Level gaps are ridiculous

Hell, it's even hard to find randoms to join/ summon you

I hate to say it, but with the exception of things like getting 50 faith easier by co-oping, this game is single player.

Somebody should ask Namco to change the motto for this game to:

"Dark Souls online community... Prepare to die."

Agreed, but that doesn't mean some people won't want to trade. For example I'd love to get my hands on a Black Knight Halberd :whistle:

i also have black knight weapons, i have the sword the axe etc.

Anyway impossible to hook up or not does anyone have the 'mask of the mother' ?

I badly want it, ill trade you the mask of the child for it. (they are both drops from pinwheel (one time boss) alongside the third 'mask of the father' and thus i cant farm them.

I so badly want the mask of the mother if anyone managed to hook up with me having it i would praise the sun.

and yes i just read somewhere that patches sold mask of the mother but i killed him (as he attacked me in the tomb of giants cause i didnt know saying yes would get him against me for fuck sake)

Edited by Calamaistr

I badly want it, ill trade you the mask of the child for it. (they are both drops from pinwheel (one time boss) alongside the third 'mask of the father' and thus i cant farm them.

I so badly want the mask of the mother if anyone managed to hook up with me having it i would praise the sun.

I read that there is mini Pinwheel bosses in the Tomb of the Giants that (very rarely) drop masks of Father/Mother/Child so farming those is your only option.

well shit... i wasnt planning on getting through that anytyme soon..

i want to kill the four kings and get a red eye stone so i can pvp whenever i want to rather than having to farm basiliks first.

Then again i first need like 30 more humanitys from the sewers, thats gonna take 2 days im afraid.

im rank 2 now @ daughters of chaos but im guessing that her servant will only sell poison and toxic cloud spells when rank 3.. is that right? Just asking.

edit: never mind that 30 humanitys rofl, it seems i need to get infected with eggs to buy the two last spells, what is the fastest way to get that done?

Edited by Calamaistr

well shit... i wasnt planning on getting through that anytyme soon..

i want to kill the four kings and get a red eye stone so i can pvp whenever i want to rather than having to farm basiliks first.

Then again i first need like 30 more humanitys from the sewers, thats gonna take 2 days im afraid.

im rank 2 now @ daughters of chaos but im guessing that her servant will only sell poison and toxic cloud spells when rank 3.. is that right? Just asking.

edit: never mind that 30 humanitys rofl, it seems i need to get infected with eggs to buy the two last spells, what is the fastest way to get that done?

Punch an egg burdened that's not the talking one, it'll latch on to you, kill some stuff or use souls to make it hatch.