XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-11-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
UnknownTrinity

Default How do you make true greatsword of artorias?

This is the the sword you make using sif's soul i only have the option to make the greatsword of artorias not the true greatsword im using the broken sword its +10 but i dont have the option for true greatsword am i missing something?
UnknownTrinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:19 AM   #2
CogniVision
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Isn't it just Greatsword of Artorias? O.o
CogniVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:00 AM   #3
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownTrinity View Post
This is the the sword you make using sif's soul i only have the option to make the greatsword of artorias not the true greatsword im using the broken sword its +10 but i dont have the option for true greatsword am i missing something?
Hmm, I'm not sure o.O Maybe you have to be in a certain Covenant? (Just a thought, don't have that soul myself)

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:05 AM   #4
eddietoles91

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownTrinity View Post
mmm... I don't know. The description says "You must ascend a +10 Broken sword dropped by the sword weilding zombies of Undead Burg/Parish and the soul of Sif, The Great Gray Wolf." (Thanks Blood_Runs_Cold) Are you using the right Broken Sword?
Old 10-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #5
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

You start out with a broken sword HILT. This is different than the required weapon to ascend. As eddietoles91 and Blood_Runs_Cold say, make sure you get the sword from a zombie in Undead Burg/Parish.

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #6
benere

I got a tonne of them swords from them and I just killed Sif as well, my tank build is awesome so far. I can block everything lol.
benere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #7
UnknownTrinity

well right now the weapon i'm trying to make it out of is the broken straight sword. Which i have at +10 ready to make the greatsword but not true greatsword.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
Rawanz

Send a message via Skype™ to Rawanz

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I'm pretty sure its just called Greatsword of Artorias and not "True" Greatsword of Artorias.

Just checked the weapon list on wikispace, and they also have it listed as just Greatsword of Artorias, and it does say the requirements to create it is with Great Grey wolf Sifs soul with a +10 hilt of the straight sword, straight broken sword +10.

Last edited by Rawanz; 10-11-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Rawanz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #9
UnknownTrinity

I just found out that the difference is that the true greatsword is cursed so i just made the regular one. How can you add elemental damage to a weapon?
Old 10-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
UnknownTrinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawanz View Post
I'm pretty sure its just called Greatsword of Artorias and not "True" Greatsword of Artorias.

Just checked the weapon list on wikispace, and they also have it listed as just Greatsword of Artorias, and it does say the requirements to create it is with Great Grey wolf Sifs soul with a +10 hilt of the straight sword, straight broken sword +10.
yea i just saw i thought it was but they have the same name one's just cursed.