List of "Pyromancy Skills" and how to aquire them...

Blood_Runs_Cold

For the trophy "Bond of a Pyromancer" you will need to aquire all Pyromancies in the game. This list will show who sells the spells and how to get them to sell to you. This guide was made by me, and can be used in making a trophy guide, no problem, just show me sum love in the guide:dance: Here we go, hope this helps.

--Laurentius--

While in the Depths, you will find him in a room full of barrels, after killing the two butchers in the area. Break the barrel that he is trapped in to free him. Be careful not to hit him or piss him off. After killing Quelaag in Blighttown, you can talk to him in Firelink Shrine. He will ask if you find magic unsavory, to this, say NO. He will give you a pyromancy flame, and you can buy his spells. He will also level up your pyromancy flame up to lvl 15, which you will want to do ASAP.

Fireball:

Laurentius or Quelana of Izalith

Fire Orb:

Laurentius or Quelana of Izalith

Combustion:

Laurentius or Quelana of Izilith

Iron Flesh:

Laurentius

Flesh Sweat:

Laurentius

--eingyi--

This is the friendly Egg Carrier that guards Quelaag's sister, the Chaos Covenant giver and fire keeper. He will ask if you are a servant, say yes to enter. You must be infected with an egg on your head to have Eingyi sell you his pyromancy skills.

Poison Mist:

Eingyi. You can also find this skill for free somewhere in the swamp.

Toxic Mist:

Eingyi

--Daughter of Chaos--

You will find her beneath the second bell and where Eingyi is. You can join her Chaos Covenant to earn some powerful Pyromancy skills.

Great Chaos Fireball:

A Joining gift for joining the Daughter of Chaos's Covenant

Chaos Storm:

A covant gift for getting Rank+2 in the Daughter of Chaos's covenant. This will cost you 30 Humanity, so make sure you are ready before going for this rank, as leaving the covenant to join another will take back to zero, and any humanities given will be void.

--Quelana of Izalith--

Quelana is in Blighttown. The swamps actually. Right when you get to the swamp via the water wheel, you will see some large pillars to your right. She is behind the first pillar closest to you. Make sure you take care of any enemies in that area before going to talk to her. If your Pyromancy flame is AT LEAST +10 from Laurentius, she will make you her apprentice and sell you some great pyromancy skills. Plus, if your pyromancy flame is +15, she will make it Quelana's flame and add another +5 to your flame which is super awesome. This is expensive however, and I would advise stocking up on around 300k souls to buy all her skills and level up your flame 5 more times.

Great Fireball:

Quelana of Izalith

Firestorm:

Quelana of Izalith

Fire Whip:

Quelana of Izalith

Great Combustion:

Quelana of Izalith

Undead Rapport:

Quelana of Izalith

Fire Tempest:

After locating Quelana in Blighttown swamps, speak to her enough that she asks you a favor. To kill her her mother and sister. After defeating Bed of Chaos in Izalith, return to her and she will reward you with IMO the most badass spell in the game!

--Dropped/Found Pyromancy Skills--

Fire Surge:

Painting World of Aramis. Dropped by Zombie.

Acid Surge:

Painted World of Amaris. Found on a corpse. (loot)

Power Within:

Blighttown. Found on a corpse. Pretty sure you can also purchase this from Laurentius.

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

How do you get Fire Tempest? I can't trigger her dialogue to ask me the favor of killing her mother and sister :S

You have to leave and come back to her to get her to ask.

I found it easy running back to where the second bell was rung and running back to her.

OR, you can use the bonfire near her, save, quit game, and reload back at the bonfire to gte her to change her dialog.

She will change it 3 times, and on the 3rd, she will ask you the favor.

Make sure you HAVE NOT killed the Izalith boss when speaking to her.

Hope this helps.

THX :) is the zombie whit great red bulb and when you defeated release toxicite and split fire at you right, i answer why i kill 50 or more and never get the pyro, i put the serpent ring.

The guide is wrong. It says in the description that it is dropped by engorged zombies, but in the enemy data, it says "drop- none"

According to the map. It is an item drop, but doesn't say what enemy drops it. I'll write word for word what it says:

In this large underground area, you will encounter many wheel skeletons, and because of the narrow passages, it can be difficult to avoid their attacks. There are a number of suspicious brown walls down here too. If you strike them, they will dissapear and reveal hidden paths.

If you go up the stairs at the north of this area, you will come out into a small area of ground above. If you kill the enemy in this area, it will drop the pyromancy Fire Surge Spell.

Check this out and let me know what you find.

The guide is wrong. It says in the description that it is dropped by engorged zombies, but in the enemy data, it says "drop- none"

According to the map. It is an item drop, but doesn't say what enemy drops it. I'll write word for word what it says:

In this large underground area, you will encounter many wheel skeletons, and because of the narrow passages, it can be difficult to avoid their attacks. There are a number of suspicious brown walls down here too. If you strike them, they will dissapear and reveal hidden paths.

If you go up the stairs at the north of this area, you will come out into a small area of ground above. If you kill the enemy in this area, it will drop the pyromancy Fire Surge Spell.

Check this out and let me know what you find.

Thx for your help, tonight i try. ;)

You can talk to Laurentius before killing Queelag. I hadn't even killed Gaping Dragon before I went back to Firelink and talked to him. Got the flame, and some pyromancy which came in handy.

Also in answer to the posts above me. When he asked if I found magic unsavory I accidently hit Yes. Since I'm used to everything making you be a Yes man when it comes to the NPCs asking questions. lol

Afterwards I just talked to him again and he asked if I changed my mind, I hit Yes again... and he was cool with teaching me and gave me the flame.

Edited by CogniVision