List of "Sorcery Spells" and where to aquire them...

Blood_Runs_Cold

For the trophy "Wisdom of a Sage" you will need to aquire all Sorceries in the game. This list will show who sells the spells and how to get them to sell to you. This guide was made by me, and can be used in making a trophy guide, no problem, just show me sum love in the guide:dance: Here we go, hope this helps.

--Griggs of Vilhelm--

Griggs can be found lowest levels of Undead Burg. Where you first run into the Hollow Thieves before the Capra Demon boss fight. There, you'll find a house with a locked door. Griggs is in there. You need the "Redidence Key" sold my the undead merchant to open the door. Once rescued, he will appear in Firelink Shrine and sell spells. After saving Big hat Logan, Griggs will sell more spells, plus rings. Some time after buying everything from him, he will leave and go to Sen's Fortress where he will become Hollow. You'll find him in the second path that leads up to the mechanism that launches the large steel balls the giant on the roof is dropping. That is where you can kill him to aquire the "Hush" spell.

Soul Arrow:

Griggs of Vinhelm or Big Hat Logan.

Great Soul Arrow:

Griggs of Vinhelm or Big Hat Logan

Heavy Soul Arrow:

Griggs of Vilhelm or Big Hat Logan

Great Heavy Soul Arrow:

Aural Decoy:

Griggs of Vinhelm.

Fall Control:

Griggs of Vinhelm.

Hush:

Kill Griggs of Vinhelm. Only after buying all available spells from him and has become Hollow in Sen's Fortress should you do this.

--Big Hat Logan--

You can find Logan in Sen's Fortress, locked in a cage. The key is found elswehere in Sen's Fortress, but players with a Master Key can open it right away. Free, him and he will go to Firelink Shrine next to Griggs. He will sell stronger spells than Griggs. When you are sent to The Dukes Archives, you will find Logan in a cell AGAIN! Free him, and you will find him in another room of the archives, where you can purchase his best spells. Once you have bought everything from him and killed Seath in Crystal Cave, return to Seath's room to find a Hollow Logan. Kill him to get the "Dragon's Breath" spell.

Homing Soulmass:

Big Hat Logan

Homing Crystal Soulmass:

Big Hat Logan. After moving to the Archives.

Soul Spear:

Big Hat Logan

Crystal Soul Spear:

Magic Weapon:

Great Magic Weapon:

Big Hat logan

Crystal Magic Weapon:

Magic Shield:

White Dragon Breath:

Kill Big hat Logan, but only after buying everything listed, and he has turned hollow. Not sure if killing him before that will give you the spell, but i doubt it.

Strong magic Shield:

Dukes Archives. Found on a corpse.

--Dusk of Oolicile--

Dusk is trapped in a yellow crystal golem in Darkroot Basin. You have to kill the Hydra first. Once the Hydra is dead, leave Darkroot Basin completely and come back, then go all the way into a cave to find the yellow golem. Kill the golem, and Dusk will be free. Talk to her and accept to be taught by her. After that, she will dissapear. To speak to her again, you must find her summon point. It's on a boulder by the water where you fought the Hydra.

Hidden Weapon:

Dusk of Oolicile

Hidden Body:

Dusk of Oolicile

Cast Light:

Dusk of Oolicile

Repair:

Dusk of Oolicile

Chameleon:

Dusk of Oolicile

--Ingward--

Ingward is the guy on the roof in New Londo Ruins dressed in red (that everybody is killing lol) Talk to him here before killing the Four Kings. After you have killed them, return to Firelink Shrine, where Ingward will be to sell you his spells.

Resist Curse:

Ingward

Remedy:

Blighttown. Found in a chest in the upper rear section of Blighttown.

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

Thanks lol;)

Actually, most of the locations are my own words. Plus, I see all these people with guides and nobody was willing to come and break bread, so here I am HA!

Yeah i noticed that. A few are kinda similiar, but a descriptions a description after all.

I was thinking of posting this the other day but i became violently ill and could niether play or post; im ok now, i just feel like im 48hrs behind everyone else now:whistle:

Yeah i noticed that. A few are kinda similiar, but a descriptions a description after all.

I was thinking of posting this the other day but i became violently ill and could niether play or post; im ok now, i just feel like im 48hrs behind everyone else now:whistle:

Sorry to hear that, at least your not behind from me!

The weekdays are hard without playing this, and I brought my guide to work to get some clues as to what to do.

I figured, What the Hell, I might as well share some of this stuff. Afterall, You can;t really find this full info anywhere else:think:

The weekdays are hard without playing this, and I brought my guide to work to get some clues as to what to do.

I figured, What the Hell, I might as well share some of this stuff. Afterall, You can;t really find this full info anywhere else:think:

Nope, I'm picking it up later this week, just for reading material. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted anywhere else. :think:

Nope, I'm picking it up later this week, just for reading material. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted anywhere else. :think:

Well, I can only speak for myself on this one, but everybody else is having too much fun playing the game to write these things down for everyone, i'm not right now, good thing eh?

Lol i can relate, ive brought mine with me a few places too:p

The wiki is the only other place i can think of but honestly, that thing is a confusing mistranslated mess.

Looks good i got all the spells except remedy, for some reason ingward only sells me the resist curse spell, is there some requirement before remedy becomes available? When i talk to ingward and try to purchase it says no items to purchase but i dont have remedy in spell book, anyone know what the deal is with that?

Excellent thread, really thank you. I'mk seeing that I've already miss the first character lol, thank you for this. Just one question, are this all the spells avaliable or those are all?... just like a suggestion when you finish to write all the spells write a note at the end saying thos are all. Thank you very much for your threads of Dark Souls.

You're a legend mate, though Logan told me he can't teach me magic, so I didn't talk to him again. Does this mean I can't buy spells from him ?

Where were you talking to him? Was he already at Firelink shrine? What is your INT stat? Mine is 16 and i had not problems buying speels from him.

After killing the hydra there is no golem to be seen in the cave.. And I remember checking that same cave after killing the hydra in my first playthrough.. so wth? Anyone know?

After killing the Hydra, leave Darkroot Basin, and come back. That is how you get the Golem to spawn in the cave. He is not there right after you kill the hydra.