XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dark Souls

Old 10-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Where to find a bow

I have a crossbow but I need a longbow or a short bow to aim so I can get the drakes tail. I have already rang the second bell but can not find a good bow.
daprofessor217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

No offense, but how did you ring both bells without even knowing this? You can buy a shortbow for 1K from the merchant in Undead Burg. As well as arrows.

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze   Silver Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

I almost completely passed the merchant in undead burg without seeing him. I think OP is probably rushing through the areas without taking the time to stop and find hidden paths, somthing that you definitely shouldn't do in a game like this.
XniresistX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

I found a longbow on a ledge in Darkwood Basin also. Anyone find a composite bow or anything better? I don't want to upgrade a bow until I am sure I have got one worth the effort.
Berrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

I don't normally buy things from merchants unless they are rare, but I got the longbow in the darkroot basin. Early on I did rush a lot because at times I was running around with my head cut off, trying to figure out where to start. Thanks for the replies though.
daprofessor217 is offline   Reply With Quote