Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

QuantumMercury

boosting2.png 

Coop Partners Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Sajiko said:
Post here if you are looking for people to play the game with. While co-op isn't required for platinum it sure as hell makes boss fights and levels much easier.

You can coordinate summoning of friends by arranging where you want your friend to place their soul signal to summon them (usually in a hidden area so only you can find it.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and add me I'm down for co-op. Also looking to join the chaos covenant, so if you know how to get there or can give me an old witch's ring I'd be eternally grateful.

PSN

The_Annihilator

Edited by darth1
Also I have a buddy who wants a co-op partner Haarg

psn BG__OG

lvl 30

Last save in middle of blight town im human at the moment looking for adventurers to help me make my way through this hell hole. UMBASSA!!!

EDIT Made it through so i need no help at moment

Edited by BG__OG

My gamertag is l as in L lRavendark. lvl 21 warrior way of white.... needing help in New londo ruins from the start. its killin me pretty bad. got permacurse from sewer frogs but one latch from a ghost and im dead. Adding me is no problem. i need dark souls freinds anyhow, but my time to play is scarce.