All of Lucatiel's signs gone on NG+?

DeathMask Divine

I got the trophy on my second character. Now, I'm taking that character through NG+ and Lucatiel's summon signs are not where they're suppose to be.

I was human and her summon sign wasn't there in Sinner's Rise at the bottom of the elevator where it usually is. So I went ahead and beat the Lost Sinner without her. I didn't really need her anyway. But, now I'm in the Iron Keep about to fight the Smelter Demon, I'm human and her summon sign is not outside the boss fog like it usually is. I can't remember if her sign was in No Man's Wharf or not.

So after getting the trophy does her sign not appear in subsequent playthoughs? Is this a glitch of some kind? Has this happened to anyone else?

Her dialogue is exhausted. I exhausted it in No Man's Wharf and I went back to make sure I exhausted it in Lower Earthen Peak. I went back to No Man's Wharf just to make sure and she isn't there anymore obviously. I went back to Lower Earthen Peak to make sure and although she is there she just repeats her last line of dialogue over and over. Her summon sign is still not in front of the Smelter Demon boss fog. So, I don't know what happened. But, it looks like I won't have Lucatiel's aid on this playthrough. Which is a shame because I enjoy her distracting the Smelter Demon.

Het first appearance is at No Man's Wharf, after that you can meet past the blacksmith in the tower in order to summon her for the Lost Sinner fight. Next up is the Smelter demon as you already know and her last encounter as a summon will be below the hidden bonfire in the Black Gulch.

Have her survive at least 3 fights and she'll give you her equipment in front of the building where you meet the sorcerer Navlaan or whatever his name was. It might be interesting to note you can use a bonfire Ascetic and beat the same boss 3 times, you'll still get the equipment as long as you talked to her in all 5 locations

Het first appearance is at No Man's Wharf, after that you can meet past the blacksmith in the tower in order to summon her for the Lost Sinner fight. Next up is the Smelter demon as you already know and her last encounter as a summon will be below the hidden bonfire in the Black Gulch.

Have her survive at least 3 fights and she'll give you her equipment in front of the building where you meet the sorcerer Navlaan or whatever his name was. It might be interesting to note you can use a bonfire Ascetic and beat the same boss 3 times, you'll still get the equipment as long as you talked to her in all 5 locations

I know I have the trophy and her equipment. It may have just glitched out for some crazy reason. Maybe I didn't fully exhaust her dialogue in the tower. I really can't remember I just rushed through the Bastille on this run. I'm pretty sure I still got everything though. It doesn't matter at this point though. I just wanted to use her to distract the Smelter Demon and I've already killed him now.

Edited by DeathMask Divine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...