Item Trading Thread

Crazy-TrainZ28

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished New game plus and am at soul level 140 something. Don't exactly remember. I accidentally used the old iron king soul to make a weapon, and the old paledrake soul to make a sword. I really dont want to go through another playthrough but if this fails then maybe.

I need

Miracles:

1) blinding bolt (needs old iron king soul)

2)Bountiful Sunlight (need to do another playthrough -_-)

3)Wrath of the gods

Pyromancy:

1) Great Chaos fireball

Sorcery:

1) Crystal Soul Spear (needs old paledrake soul)

for the soul weapons, i'll take the souls instead of the miracle/sorcery. I can always dupe my save in order for me to give back your items. I can even give some of my most precious weapons and stuff with my dupe save. Let me know

PSN: rubhen925

PS - i jsut realized that i dont know if you can leave spells and pyromancies for people to claim. Can someone confirm this?

Edited by rmchiva925

mhmm, is it possible to optian all those equipment trophies, like

"Moonlight Greatsword" or "Lucatiel"

if another player drops it for you ? :think:

someone already tried this ?

No you can't do that sadly. I've read multiple places they have to give you their equipment for the trophy to unlock.

No you can't do that sadly. I've read multiple places they have to give you their equipment for the trophy to unlock.

ah, to bad, even the fully upgraded Weapon does not count, if shared.

in Demons Souls we focused on different Materials and shared them afterwards.

Well, but in DS2 its a lot easier.. so nevermind.

Guess i have to do this Bonfire Ascetic thing to have both of them in least 3 Fights.

won't be to hard. :)

Hey guys, I will have my platinum as of tonight, and will be focusing on trying to platinum the first two games. (my old ps3 died so i lost my saves on both games, hence i will have to start over = knights honor trophy = :2walls:)

But everyday i will make a back up save on this game, and try to give all items out to someone on this thread, just send me a friend request and we can summon each other and i will drop all items that are droppable :)

I have a ton of weapons that are maxed out, and tons of other items that i didnt use in general over 2 playthroughs.

Gd luck with the platinum

Oh if anybody still has their dark souls save file with all the knight's honor stuff, would you mind helping a sad fellow out lol?

PSN: rubhen925

Edited by rmchiva925

I need this list of spells to platinum if anyone would be willing to drop it for a couple of minutes till trophy pop. I have platinum the previous two Soul's games as well.

Crystal Soul Spear

Great Chaos Fireball

Flame Weapon

Bountiful Sunlight

Wrath of the Gods

Blinding Bolt

My PSN: Eternal_Remnant

Update: I have been getting invaded often in ng+, thankfully I've won most of the time, to run to the next boss/bonfire lol.... So can't drop spells? Damn.

Edited by EternalRemnant
Forgot to post PSN

Me need a heide knight chest piece armor. (the white one the lone heide knights wear yes)

Pls send me FI if you're around SL 160-170. NG+

I have plenty duplicate stuff if you wont part with it for free.

PSN same as name.

edit: If you send me a FI on psn, INCLUDE THAT ITS FOR THIS!!! i remove all empty FI's.

Edited by Calamaistr