Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

ArcticApe

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

hey guys,

just thought it would be nice to have some more DS lovers on my friendslist. always nice to summon people from your friendslist, especially since there is a voice chat possible with friendly summons. feel free to add me or just leave your ID and I'll do it. Vereor Nox

PSN: ArcticApe-

Edited by Viper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 psn since my first(main)psn name is so lame (sob)

Psn: Crimsonsnow13 >> haven't start yet.

Psn: Pamme_piggy (main) >> Now SL 75 at The Gutter

So far I enjoy helping other people :)

Time Zone is....anytime, no really, I play all day and maybe all night(if possible)

No specific trophies wanted at the moment, just wanna beat the game :)

I need someone who is 1: good at not dieing. 2: has social skills (so preferably no kids). 3: isnt about deadlines and set times to play.

So we can topple some bosses here and there, like the gargoyles for instance.

Also willing to play long term like with boss resets when i figure out how to do that during endgame.

I personally already beat most solo-doable bosses, technically can already do the last sinner but wanted to get the key first etc. But 24/7 invasions are making it impossible to look around the belltower for signs and i cant take on 3 gargoyles at once as a melee character.

Send me a friend invite and add in it its for dark souls 2 and when you can play.

I personally tend to only play during evening and go to bed around 11-12, but with bad weather i also play.

PSN: Calamaistr.

empty friend requests are deleted.

Thanks in advance.

I need someone who is 1: good at not dieing. 2: has social skills (so preferably no kids). 3: isnt about deadlines and set times to play.

So we can topple some bosses here and there, like the gargoyles for instance.

Also willing to play long term like with boss resets when i figure out how to do that during endgame.

I personally already beat most solo-doable bosses, technically can already do the last sinner but wanted to get the key first etc. But 24/7 invasions are making it impossible to look around the belltower for signs and i cant take on 3 gargoyles at once as a melee character.

Send me a friend invite and add in it its for dark souls 2 and when you can play.

I personally tend to only play during evening and go to bed around 11-12, but with bad weather i also play.

PSN: Calamaistr.

empty friend requests are deleted.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I'd love to help but what SL are you? I'm still 34.

how is coop compared to Demon/Dark?

Is it still in a way that you have to complete half a level + get invaded 38 times before you reach that tiny spot where you can actually summon someone?

You can now summon at bonfires.

Every time i set foot in belfry as a human i get mobbed by cowards :/

Dude just farm sum soles and eat the soles and become 60ish.

Just killed my first Gankers! 2 v 1 ain't no thang but a chicken wing on a string.

I will be posting and co-oping after I beat NG on my own. Looking forward to many good sessions!

Lol im at SL 50 now so i'm closer to you but i'm not gonna level up anymore, especially if there is a subset of PvP fought mostly at low levels.