Dark Awake: The King has No Name

Arcade Get 30 Mana Items+No Continue trophy

zeociko

But there is one trophy that may keep a lot of people from 100%:

"Nokontinyukuria to possessing more than 30 mana items"

I think this means get 30 items in one arcade playthrough WITHOUT continuing (just something a friend said).

Doing it without losing will be very tough, and getting 30 items means very strict requirements I think (perfects, first attacks, mana super finishes, etc) I have a foolproof methods for some of the opponents and THE KING HAS NO NAME boss but not for Theile/Manicore bosses. Have to test out more characters for cheap AI exploits as the AI gets tougher and tougher even when set to "VERY EASY".

I believe losing on the KING battle doesn't matter.

Or do you JUST have to get 30 items (which I can't figure out)?

Can anyone confirm?

The most items I've been able to get is 25 in one playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
But there is one trophy that may keep a lot of people from 100%:

"Nokontinyukuria to possessing more than 30 mana items"

I think this means get 30 items in one arcade playthrough WITHOUT continuing (just something a friend said).

Doing it without losing will be very tough, and getting 30 items means very strict requirements I think (perfects, first attacks, mana super finishes, etc) I have a foolproof methods for some of the opponents and THE KING HAS NO NAME boss but not for Theile/Manicore bosses. Have to test out more characters for cheap AI exploits as the AI gets tougher and tougher even when set to "VERY EASY".

I believe losing on the KING battle doesn't matter.

Or do you JUST have to get 30 items (which I can't figure out)?

Can anyone confirm?

The most items I've been able to get is 25 in one playthrough.

Bad News I got the trophy today & u have 2 get 30items & beat the whole game including the king has no name w/o continuing, by getting 2 perfects, 6rounds of straight victories & 8 S.C. finishes netted me 34items total

I used a team of Vrita,Ramon,& Curseface if u jump attack w/ Vrita (using a jumpin O or triangle, u can follow up w/ his F,D,DF,F O special u can spam this vs all opponites cept 4 the KHNN