Countermeasures Trophy

CZTiger

When a counter is successfull, the time will slow done for a small window, during that time you have to press :square: or :triangle: to hit the enemie back.

And no, you do not have to press/hold down :l2: the whole time.

It works like in GoW where hold down to block, but you have to press it right before an attack to actually counter it.

If you hold it down all the time you will only block.

And be sure to equip the Relic wich increases the counter time window (sorry forgot the name).

• 4 weeks later...
I got it pretty easily on the Shores of Archeron. Right before you get to Charon there is a bridge where there are two flying harpy type things that keep respawning over and over. With a bit of practice you will get it there.

This. You need to buy the unholy flying countermeasures ability (don't remember it's name).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't see to counter enemies. I don't see any slow-motion moment. I definitely see I block the attack since I get the gold aura and I have press square or triangle and I don't get to hit back. You know how the gold aura goes from small to big I even press square or triangle in every moment that aura is up, I even hit it when I see the enemy knock back but I can't get any result...

I don't know why this is so hard.

• 2 months later...

Months late so you've probably figured it out, but you guys who can't initiate an attack during the gold aura, did you actually buy the counter skill from the Unholy tree? It sounds like you didn't. Probably quite easy to miss if you decided to run Holy without checking out what each of the upgrades do in the skilltree.

• 1 month later...