What is the hardest trophy for this game ?

Askaniz

666 is the only trophy that I would call "hard" in any form in the main game as long as you use a collectibles guide. But as long as you know where to get the 666 trophy it's a piece of cake. Can't speak for the Trials DLC cause I didn't get it, but the 2 trophies for the Dark Forest DLC are easy as hell too.

• 2 weeks later...
666 is the only trophy that I would call "hard" in any form in the main game as long as you use a collectibles guide. But as long as you know where to get the 666 trophy it's a piece of cake. Can't speak for the Trials DLC cause I didn't get it, but the 2 trophies for the Dark Forest DLC are easy as hell too.

i totally agree, i have the platinum and the Dark Forest DLC trophies and they were all easy, especially if you follow the guide

the 666 trophy is definitely the hardest and it is easy too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DLC - beat the EA levels of St Lucia is by far the hardest. I blew threw the rest of the game with ease, even made some killer levels forpeople to play, and then BAM got stopped in my tracks by this trophy. Oh it is very doable, but I am not spending a week working my tail off for a single bronze whne Icould platinum a whole game in that time. Trials are difficult, and they do not reward accordingly. Be a lot better if EA kept releasing levels over time so you could eventyally get the trophy with all easy and fun levels, but they force you to play the only ones they put up. Was very not impressed by this decison from EA, and I can live with my 98% if that is the case.

DLC - beat the EA levels of St Lucia is by far the hardest. I blew threw the rest of the game with ease, even made some killer levels forpeople to play, and then BAM got stopped in my tracks by this trophy. Oh it is very doable, but I am not spending a week working my tail off for a single bronze whne Icould platinum a whole game in that time. Trials are difficult, and they do not reward accordingly. Be a lot better if EA kept releasing levels over time so you could eventyally get the trophy with all easy and fun levels, but they force you to play the only ones they put up. Was very not impressed by this decison from EA, and I can live with my 98% if that is the case.

The trails are difficult but not impossible to complete. And it feels good to have this game at 100%

Just keep practicing.