DLC Trophy Boosting

Whiteclone

Please use this thread for boosting the "Trials of St. Lucia" DLC trophies. From the looks of it, it works kind of like Little Big Planet, except the only trophy that can really be boosted is "recieving 4-star rating on one of your trials"

Another trophy you can boost for the DLC is "Its in the Trial" with another player. It is to complete the 15 different two-player EA trials.

Edited by Whiteclone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a 4 star on any of my trials, I've tested them all, they're doable and some easy golds and plats for those who need it, PSN ID RPGer07

Also I'd be happy to do the 15 EA trials for 2P, I haven't done any atm, trying to knock out the 1P, which is a headache itself

Edited by Sol

Starting to think this trophy should be a whole other plat, I either get a decent partner and crash or my partner loses all their lives, I die a few times, but people seem to be dying alot faster than me, I'm strating to think they don't know about divine armor

looking to do ALL 15 EA 2p trials that are willing to LISTEN and not just do anything they want and in result screw up the trials i think im pretty good but need another person that is serious about knocking these out please have a mic makes things soo much easier thxs! PSN: Rin_Kazujin send me a friend requests with dante inferno in it so i know you want to do trials

bro i think u cant use the mic in the game? cause i cant make that happen..

from wad i know, u have to know ur charcs well in combos and magic abilities.. then u can assist ur partner.. well at least that's how i work out without a mic..

so far 3 trials down.. 12 more to go for 2P only.. damn tired from playing lol..

1P still a long way to go.. some of them are really hard..

I would be down for some boosting (I made a trial called FrostyBear's Gold) particularly in the 4-star voting category. I also wouldn't mind a co-op partner who either a) doesn't always think that the rule is "kill 'em all" or b) knows how and when to use divine armour.

do anyone know how the rating thing work? cause i need one of my trail to be rated, i have 1 which name is:

hellish delight

pls somehow find and rate it 4 star for my trophy to pop up :p

Thanks in advance!!!

im looking for you but i can´t , this is horrible, everyone are playing those "fast platinum, gold, silver" arenas, when did you upload yours? mine was a day after the add on came, AND IM THE DAMN # 2312 ON THE LIST!!!!, oh and the trials order is from the most rated to the less rated, you pick one, finish (or die) and then hit to the right with the stick/pad for the number of stars you want to give,you can also try to "sort" for specific arenas, dificulty,character,medal. please add more info for your trial so it i´ll be easy to find, in fact everyone should do this. hope it help.

oh by the way, mine is call ES JUSTO Y NECESARIO, its on zealot, gold medal, one character -dante- and some one play it on 05/04/2010 and rate me ZERO!!:mad:,it may not be perfect, but i try to put a serious effort on it, more than those easy trials, im the only one mad for this issue?

• Viper unpinned and locked this topic