Rate the trophy difficulty...  

837 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_3.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.09

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok didn't get the platinum simply because I couldn't be arsed playing through a second time but in terms of difficulty it is fairly easy as there are no difficulty trophies. The only reason it got a 3 was due to the fact that whilst I throughly searched each area I missed a couple of coins, virgil commentaries and relics. So getting all collectables without using a guide is worth a couple of points.

Certainly worth a play if you want to earn a bucket load of trophies fairly quickly though.

I rate 4.

Platinum is very very easy if you do it with a collectibles guide. However if you don't have one it will be a pain because if you miss only 1 silver coin, you have to restart the game from scratch to get your 30 coins (they don't carry between playthroughs and most of the time you can't go back after a save point).

With a guide yo can plat this game in 2 days. There a no difficulty trophies so just play on easy.

2, not hard at all, unless you want to try the hardest setting to get your trophies, nothing really challenging and the golds are a given on the easiest setting, puzzles were simple, most of the collectibles were easy to find, if not a few free trophies with a good guide, combos were enduring, but easy to achieve if you had the right relics equiped, you can grind either side and still have enough souls and enemies left to start on the other side, did holy and all absolves, was at unholy 2 by the end of the game, as for counters it takes practice but you can score 20 counter kills in no time, bosses can be spammed with attacks mostly, and due to health regen and mana regen you can be pretty much invincible on easy. The only real thing I found annoying about the game was having to collect everything all over again in you died in the area, especially in those rooms where you can get killed in one hit

I gave it a 4. Not that it's difficult to get plat in this game, but the save system can get ridiculously annoying. So annoying to get a bunch of stuff only to die a cheap death and have to do it all over again...starting at a different spot where you can't go back. I ended up missing a Virgil comm because of this but didn't realize it until it was too late. With the exception of a couple of relics, most of the collectibles are really easy to find (I got the Judas coin trophy and the absolve the 27 shades on my first playthrough without a guide).