• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Only some irritating platforming levels and find all collectibles will slow you down. Second run goes fast once the collectibles are out of the way. And the Gates of Hell was something like 12 minutes. Very quick and easy fully leveled up.

Believe you title you be 16-20 hours not minutes.

This took me around 25 hours.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted 16-20 hours.

First playthrough will take time collecting all the collectibles, but second playthrough is really fast and you don't need to finish the whole thing, you just need to fully upgrade unholy path on the second playthrough + get 666 combo trophy (easy way).

Edited by Honeybuncchh

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the (P) 6 years ago, but I'm voting for everything altogether.

• (P) took me about 16-20 hours.
  • First DLC was the easiest and that was like 1 hour for me as I got lost on my first time.
  • The Trials of St. Lucia took me 13 hours to do.

Altogether it took me about 30-35 hours which isn't bad. Just glad this is now off my backlog. :D

Voted 26-35 Hours

• 6 months later...

Voted 16-20 hours.

Only voting now, because I just found this site :D

Really easy plat, the first playthrough is the most time consuming, collectibles and getting to know the game. The second one is a breeze. Unfornately no Trials of St. Lucia, because when I got the game, the DLC were already taken off of PS Store.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

My first playthrough took about 8 hours.

Gates of Hell took me around 45 minutes.

My clean-up playthrough took around 5 and a half hours.

While this adds up to 14 hours and 15 minutes, I have voted for 16-20 hours for two main reasons.

1. Due to the then-impending server closure, I rushed my first playthrough to get a feel for how to play the game. While I am usually on the slow end of average when it comes to time to completion, I feel I was a little faster than I would normally be.

2. I spent a reasonable amount of time with the game paused, in terms of upgrades, relics, consulting guides, and just reading through the information available. The 14 hours and 15 minutes only accounts for time when I had the game unpaused, which is not completely reflective of my experience with the game.

Additionally, the Dark Forest DLC can be completed in about 20 minutes. I did not consult a guide the first time around and I needed a second playthrough as I messed up at the end, so it took me about 40 minutes.

The now unobtainable Trials of St. Lucia took me 18+ hours of recorded in-game time. The 250+ Community Trials took a good while, although thankfully there were tons of trials that could be completed in under a minute. It took longer than it should due to The Critic glitching on me and not unlocking after 100 unique ratings. The real time sink was the EA Trials. Of the 40 of them, many were reasonably straightforward, but the trickier ones took a couple of hours each. As with the main game, I spent a lot of time with the game paused, looking up strategy guides for the most difficult waves of the single player trials (you can't pause in co-op). You can add a bit of time for finding a boosting partner and getting games set up too. In reality, the Trials of St. Lucia is probably closer to the 21-25 hour range, all things considered.