November 2013: Possible to 100% complete this game even this late?

BrakoV5

Is it still possible to 100% this game?

For how cheap the game is, I could pay for the DLC and not feel like I've lost out. I'm not interested in a plat unless I can have the full 100%. So rather than put this on my completion profile, can you guys tells me if you still play this online and if so are the online trophies fairly simple and easy to obtain, boosting or legit.

Many thanks.

Is it still possible to 100% this game?

For how cheap the game is, I could pay for the DLC and not feel like I've lost out. I'm not interested in a plat unless I can have the full 100%. So rather than put this on my completion profile, can you guys tells me if you still play this online and if so are the online trophies fairly simple and easy to obtain, boosting or legit.

Many thanks.

If you see a boosting thread then there's the online. Also be sure to check DLC guides and trophy guides and read overview before making a thread like this. There is only 3 online and those are dlc trophies, actually 1 but three is better. Anyway, best of luck. Send me a VM, I'm working on Dante's as well.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

This is one of those games that EA doesn't give a damn about and thus the servers will likely stay up until the day PS3 support is dropped, there are also still plenty of people needing help :). The main game is offline only, as is the Forest DLC. The only Online trophies are in the Trials DLC but even those are still doable if you have a decent buddy to play with who knows what they're doing :). Here's the Trials DLC guide :): http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/trials-st-lucia/82844-trials-st-lucia-roadmap-trophy-guide.html

You can get the Plat without the online trials. Or any of the dlc for that matter

I'm a former 360 gamer. Its 100% completion or nothing me ol' sunbeam. Platinum awards are a waste of time if your completion bar is dragged down to 70% due to DLC trophies.

This is why I tend to wait for games to be fully finished in terms of DLC before I buy them. Especially these days when even a single player game gets MP DLC tacked on. I love how the dev says how happy they are that they brought MP to Dante's Inferno. You can see his eyes start to water as he chokes back on his vomit and try to finish digesting his self respect.

I'm not saying the trials aren't good, but certainly they've been tacked on, or should have been with the game on release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
But if they put it in the original game then EA wouldn't make any money on their beloved micro transactions. All about the bottom line

Agreed, if it says EA anywhere in anything on a game. You know damn well it'll have dlc and craptastic servers. If it's EA sports you got maybe 2 months before they close the servers down or they make the plat unobtainable even if servers are up...ps4 basketball anyone?

then again if it says C.O.D. anywhere in the name you know it'll have dlc too.

But all in all my whole family has greatly enjoyed Dante's Inferno. I played it before and loved it but lost that harddrive before i could sync trophies, and that's how backlog's start...lol, About to play it again and make sure the trophies are synced.

If i had this or GoW to pick i'd pick dante's first. Dante's inferno seems darker than GoW and nothing like a super dark evil game.