Reaching Holy Level 7

G-Tonix

• 1 month later...
Follow up. So I'm almost at level 7 holy and have a couple shades left. Should I punish my remaining shades to start working on my unholy side? You seem to get a lot of holy/unholy exp for those shades. Seems like it akes a lot of time to level up. Will it take awhile to do the unholy side?

Yes, once you have completed level 7 holy you can punish the remaining shades to start leveling unholy. This will make your new game+ shorter since you will get level 7 unholy earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Gates of Hell didn't help me.......

I was at unholy level 4 when I started. Finished it at level 5, almost to 6. Bought a bunch of upgrades during the waves as well. When I beat it, the game asks if you want to save. I did.

Then when I reloaded that save, I was back at level 4 without any of the upgrades I had just bought. So it doesn't save your XP (or souls) from Gates of Hell.

• 2 months later...

you can play 'Russurection Mode' which is basically a New Game +.

I personally got holy level 7 without punishing a single soul. Now time to go Kratos on fools. :D yes I'm always a nice guy in my games 100%. Lol

edit: to start 'Russurection Mode' you got to 'new game' after completing the game and it'll ask 'do you want to start a new game with all stats and upgrades?' And stuff. Just press :X: and be nice to folks. ;)

Edited by CRD 100

• 8 months later...
Gates of Hell didn't help me.......

I was at unholy level 4 when I started. Finished it at level 5, almost to 6. Bought a bunch of upgrades during the waves as well. When I beat it, the game asks if you want to save. I did.

Then when I reloaded that save, I was back at level 4 without any of the upgrades I had just bought. So it doesn't save your XP (or souls) from Gates of Hell.

I know this is an old thread, and I didn't want to create a new one because THIS is exactly my problem. I went from level 4 in the unholy path all the way up to level 6, but resurrection mode didn't transfer my stats or purchases! Am I stuck absolving and damning everything in story just to get back where I was? I started the game on a harder difficulty (Zealot) to ensure there will be more enemies for my trophies.

I need 2,000 Holy XP and 1 more purchase (6,000 souls)

On the unholy side, I need 2,000 more XP until level 5 with a lot of purchases to go.