Dante's Inferno 2 maybe in the making (EDIT: Not happening)

artemisthemp

• 4 weeks later...
Rumor: Writer teases Dante's Inferno sequel | Joystiq

It seem EA finally get around to make Dante's Inferno 2.

Well shit its about time aren't they supposed to pump the sequel for a game out at least a year after the original. I mean that does seem to be the trend. COD, Assassin's Creed, to name a few.

I thought the first one was mediocre, I like the idea of it but it was so repetitive and the premises didn't seem right. I'm intrigued to find what awaits in this game though.

Well shit its about time aren't they supposed to pump the sequel for a game out at least a year after the original. I mean that does seem to be the trend. COD, Assassin's Creed, to name a few.

It's the trend for developers that don't care or work hard on their games. Developers that just milk their franchise. Nothing wrong with yearly sequels if it's done right but we don't want to ruin this franchise by pushing the developers to bring the game out sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll buy this. I hope they make even better boss fights, and more types of enemies. I loved this one, but it kinda felt repetitive at the end. And the Gates of Hell, come on, that could have been so much better.

You can clearly see this at the end

[spoiler=1]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmHKTKnSFsQOZGCu-pvkJYgSjnl9iCkd51xL3G8h-UZoR5AGuN

so I was expecting Dante's Purgatorio to come out, now I'm waiting for an official announcement :applause:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Surely it will be called Dante's Purgatorio?

It will be if they have any sense of decency to Alighieri.

(As someone who took an entire course on this poem, I hope they continue using the reference instead of just making shit up as they go. I mean, more than what they did with Inferno. =P)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Why hasn't there been a sequal to Dante's Inferno? the more similar game; the God of War franchise, has spawn sequals and they came up with a new GOW game which I'm calling it GOW 4. I love Kratos as much as Dante. They are pretty much the same kind of person and both games has that same hack n slash gameplay. so let me ask you EA, why didn't you give Dante a new game?