This worth buying off PSN?

DarkAngelus23

You can platinum the game in a day. It starts off good, gets worse as you play and all in all is disappointing. It could have been a much better game given the subject matter.

Personally, I would probably buy the game for $10-$15 if I hadn't already played it, and trade it in right away. It's definitely not a game that you will get a lot of playtime out of.

How much is it listed in the store again? $29.99? The game's a lot of fun and all, but not worth that kinda price in my opinion. As the person above me stated, it's something I would pay $10-$15 if I had to buy it. If I were you, I would just rent it, finish it or platinum it if you want, then return it.

How much is it listed in the store again? $29.99? The game's a lot of fun and all, but not worth that kinda price in my opinion. As the person above me stated, it's something I would pay $10-$15 if I had to buy it. If I were you, I would just rent it, finish it or platinum it if you want, then return it.

I think it's $19.99

• 1 month later...

i got it off the US PSN store for $19.99.

good game, but that was a bad buying decision on my part. this game is a rental at best.

its a short game, but its starting to feel a bit tedious now on my second playthrough. (although torturing myself by playing on infernal difficulty isn't helping). the second i (P) it, i'm deleting it, let's just put it that way.

Edited by DaddyGamer

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...