Magical Girl Monomi Equipment List

This is a list of all 60 pieces of equipment that you need to collect for the Monomi Won't Miss These, Right? trophy. They are all in the same order that the game lists them in.

Wands:

• Wooden Branch: Starting equipment.
  • Sturdy Branch: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Bamboo Broom: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Souvenir Wooden Sword: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty, as well as stage 1 and 2 on Normal difficulty.
  • Wash Line Pole: Appears in any Easy difficulty stage.
  • Carpenter’s 2×4: Appears in any Easy or Normal difficulty stage.
  • Sacred Tree Branch: Appears in any Easy difficulty stage.
  • Barbed Wire Bat: Appears in any Easy or Normal difficulty stage.
  • Witch’s Broom: Appears in any Easy or Normal difficulty stage.
  • Summer Carnival: Appears in stage 3 and beyond on Easy difficulty, and in all stages on Normal difficulty.
  • Bartholomew: Appears in the Secret stage on Easy difficulty, as well as in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty.
  • Rayxanber’s Rod: Appears in stage 4 and beyond on Easy difficulty as well as stage 5 and beyond on Normal difficulty.
  • Topsy Turvy: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on both Easy and Normal difficulties.

• Pink Bomb’s Rod: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on both Easy and Normal difficulties.

• Master Rod: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on both Normal and Hard difficulties.

• Gold Rush: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on both Normal and Hard difficulties.
  • Meteor Rod: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty.
  • Vanquish: Appears in the Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as stage 4 and beyond on Hard difficulty.
  • Despair Rod: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty, or Hard stage 5 and beyond.
  • Seventh Sea Hope Rod: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal or Hard difficulty.

Ribbons:

• Monomi’s Ribbon: Starting equipment.
  • Freshman Ribbon: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Polka Dot ribbon: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Red & White Headband: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Camellia Hairpin: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Bunny Ears Headband: Appears in stage 3 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • Feather Scrunchy: Appears in stage 3 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • French Twist Ribbon: Appears in stage 4 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • Bride’s Veil: Appears in stage 3 and above on Easy difficulty, as well as in most Normal difficulty stages.
  • Gold Brocade Ribbon: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Easy or Normal difficulty.
  • Pop Star: Appears in stage 4 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • Melancholy Ribbon: Appears in the Secret stage on Easy difficulty, as well as in most stages on Normal difficulty.
  • 2 Tax Gold: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Easy difficulty, and in most stages on Normal difficulty.
  • Magical Ribbon: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Easy difficulty, and in most stages on Normal difficulty.
  • BPM: Appears in every stage on Normal difficulty, as well as in stage 3 on Hard difficulty.
  • Silver Rabbit’s Ribbon: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as in most stages on Hard difficulty.
  • Swallowtail: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as in most stages on Hard difficulty.
  • Mercurius: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as in most stages on Hard difficulty.
  • Despair Ribbon: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty.
  • Autumnal Hope Ribbon: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as in most stages on Hard difficulty.

Underwear:

• Monomi’s Diaper: Starting equipment.
  • Crawley Diaper: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Aquatic Diaper: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Copyrighted Diaper: Appears in any stage on Easy difficulty.
  • Wool Pants: Appears in stage 4 and above on Easy difficulty, as well as in most stages on Normal difficulty.
  • Holy Diaper: Appears in stage 2 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • Premium Diaper: Appears in stage 3 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • Old Man’s Grass Skirt: Appears in stage 3 and above on Easy difficulty. This is the one piece of equipment that you really want to get, since it increases your chance of finding new equipment after defeating an enemy. You should keep it equipped while you’re working on earning the trophy.
  • Stealth Scanties: Appears in stage 4 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • Normal Undies: Appears in the Secret stage on Easy difficulty, as well as stage 5 on Normal difficulty.
  • Cattle Trunks: Appears in stage 4 and above on Easy difficulty.
  • Briefs of Resolution: Appears in stage 4 and above on Normal difficulty.
  • Ante Panties: Appears in the Secret stage on the Easy and Normal difficulties.
  • All or Nothing: Appears in the Secret stage on Easy difficulty, as well as stage 5 on Normal difficulty.
  • Ruler’s Underwear: Appears in stage 5 and above on Normal difficulty.
  • Bayonet Bikini: Appears in the Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as in stage 3 and above on Hard difficulty.
  • Orthodox White: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty.
  • Mystery Cruise: Appears in the Secret stage on Normal difficulty.
  • Despair Diaper: Appears in the Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as stage 4 and above on Hard difficulty.
  • Hope Cloth Beam 1000: Appears in stage 5 and Secret stage on Normal difficulty, as well as in the Secret stage on Hard difficulty.

Edited by admeister

Good work admeister, very thorough. I found that by playing the Secret level on Normal over and over was enough to net me every weapon. I don't know if the level itself has more drops than other levels, but I never finished a run through without at least one new piece of equipment. Having Old Mans Grass Skirt equipped helped a lot too.

I found that by playing the Secret level on Normal over and over was enough to net me every weapon. I don't know if the level itself has more drops than other levels, but I never finished a run through without at least one new piece of equipment. Having Old Mans Grass Skirt equipped helped a lot too.

Thanks, Epiternal. :) I've had a few runs of the Secret stage where I didn't get anything new, but there definitely are a lot of pieces of equipment that you can find there. The Grass Skirt is great, and I'll be mentioning it in my trophy guide.

Edited by admeister

I swear I got those twice in one wave on secret :p

This is such a grind :(

I got it right after my post. :rofl:

Got my plat now. Monomi mode almost ruined the game for me. Hated it.

For others Stage 5 was also extremely quick with presents in the first 2 rounds so repeating those can get you some faster.

Edited by arrow

Thanks for the list, good work. :) Collecting every piece of equipment is still a pain, though.

I'm a bit mad about the fact that I got NOTHING in my last two playthroughs (Secret Stage). :( Additionally, I'm still missing that "Old Man’s Grass Skirt" and I've got the feeling it will take some time until I finally get it...

Meh, that mode is really boring. :thumbsdown:

Not to be annoying, but how was this list compiled? I ask because I just got the Old Man's Grass Skirt on Level 2 on Easy and I got the Stealth Scanties on Level 3 on Easy. Was this an official list or something that was compiled by experience? And after typing this, got the French Twist Ribbon on Level 2 on Easy as well. And the Premium Diaper as well.

Edited by Bonkekook

I was wondering this, too. If I play a stage on Normal, does that mean I can get stuff that would also be available on Easy?

I never once played on Easy, I always played on Normal and Hard and I got everything, so in regards to what Raikyn said it's at least on Easy.

So much for my last trophy, this put me into Despair more than Ultimate Despair can give me -__-"

It's a grind, that's true, but nothing INSANELY long. It took me about 6 hours, which included beating all the levels for the first time. I actually got half of them in one playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...

What a pile of dog turd this trophy is. I'd enjoyed the nice peaceful grind of Island mode and then this came along, with the lack of conclusive information about equipment locations, the stupid robots who you can either jump on if you can get the jump to be accurate or run around them a million times, and the goddamn enemies that stick to the barrier so you can't circle round them. Not cool Danganronpa, not cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...