Trophy List

Level 99 is going to require another full story playthrough so

I am glad to see the trophies will be a bit harder than in the first game but playing the game again is kind of a bummer. It's great games but with mystery novels, replaying them right away just doesn't feel the same. I replayed the first game after a year and while it was still entertaining, it wasn't as fun because there was nothing more to solve.

Edited by sleipnirx

Looks more time consuming due to: -Hidden Monokumas

-The pet Tomagatchi like thing

-Level 99

-10,000 Steps

-Magical Girl Monomi minigame

If you make sure to walk to every destination instead of running and to keep an eye on your pets, then you can definitely do the first four on your first playthrough. The Monomi minigame is definitely a grind, not much you can do about that except to HOPE you get the item that increases drop rates early on.

Looks more time consuming due to: -Hidden Monokumas

-The pet Tomagatchi like thing

-Level 99

-10,000 Steps

-Magical Girl Monomi minigame

Actually the ones you have listed weren't so bad, I achieved 10,000 steps around Chapter 3 and after completing the game I only have one Tamogotchi pet left to get. Also at the end of my first playthrough I'm level 80, so 19 levels shouldn't be too bad. As before I can see the most grindiest one being obtain every present, and possibly get all the equipment in the Monomi Minigame.

Grinding levels is easy. Load up an island map (so you can run infinitely), and put a rubber band around your vita sticks.

Go make a cup of tea.

Done!

Note that if you're still raising epets, this will probably lead to them dying.

Yea that's what I did, I found it best to couple this with raising the tamagotchi, so in that case just stop every 100 steps to make sure the blighter hasn't sh*t itself and died.